Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • bitchin bites
  • sparkyrhino

The deet washed off in 2 mins of riding,in last nights monsoon.And have a good few insect nibbles on my legs,Any suggestions for relief?.have used after bite cream(anti-histo),and am using one of those pizo bitezappers,which are usually good for mosie bites,but seem to have no affect on our nasty bitey insects.

bigG
    Free Member

a teeny dab of ibuprofen gel will take the itching and inflamation away, as long as the skin’s not broken

micky
    Free Member

I have them all over my legs at the moment and they itch like hell. I seem to get caught out at least once every year. I’ll never learn. Best advice I can give is under no circumstances scratch them! It will make them itch worse and last longer. I’ve had them so bad that I have been unable to sleep in the past. We get man killer swarms of flies here in wales. A guy told me on a recent camping trip that they are attracted to deoderant if thats any help

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Savlon, and don’t scratch.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Pesky insects I can deal with. I got bitten by one of my patients during a restraint on weds! As did a colleague of mine.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘bitchin bites’ is closed to new replies.