Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Biscuiteers – rejoice!
  • RustySpanner

Difficult 14th album out today….

No One Cares About Your Creative Hub so Get Your **** Hedge Cut. 🙂

New guitarist, gigs announced….

A taster….

And lots more pointless toss over here…..http://halfmanhalfbiscuit.uk

edhornby

New guitarist ??? would be interesting to know how they achieved the balance of being no good but just enough ability to hold it together…. I should have auditioned !!

RustySpanner

I liked Ken, but he’s been ill apparently.

He always looked like a geography teacher who’d just seen a guitar for the first time and then been pointed toward the stage….

His solos were a thing of joy, like a young puppy chasing a butterfly….

CountZero

He always looked like a geography teacher who’d just seen a guitar for the first time and then been pointed toward the stage….

His solos were a thing of joy, like a young puppy chasing a butterfly…

😂 That’s such a Biscuity thing to say! I’ll have to make a note of that for future use! Thank you. 😄

Last time I saw them Ken was with them but couldn’t play that evening, so they’ve obviously had to let him go, which is rather sad.

Just followed the link to their site, and I can’t help thinking that this could be adapted for STW: 192 Pop Songs Picked Over By Pedants

beej

Ta for the reminder.

I’d argue this should be in the bike forum, given Nigel’s favourite activity. Maybe he’s a member on here… but I very much doubt it.

RustySpanner

He’s on Shimano Ultegra now, ain’t you heard?

Last time I saw them Ken was with them but couldn’t play that evening, so they’ve obviously had to let him go, which is rather sad.

It certainly is. I hope he’s ok.

Where did you see them CZ? And did they do a cover version? 🙂

beej

There’s a whole cycling themed verse too… Strava, Boardman, Wiggo, Froomedog, Sky replica kit all mentioned.

Not in a good way.

CountZero

I saw them September last year at Bath Komedia, second time I’ve seen them there. And yes, they did, but I’m buggered if I can remember what the hell it was!

kennyp
    Free Member

New Biscuits album always a thing to hugely look forward to. Expecting mine to arrive any day now. Have already alerted my cycling club though to be honest there’s only one chap in it who appreciates my obscure HMHB references. The rest of them just complain I’ve spelled wierd wrong.

Off to see them in London next month.

RustySpanner

CZ, your cover version would have been Rhinestone Cowboy, you lucky man….🙂

Always a bonus, a cover – Tiffany’s I Think We’re Alone Now was a highlight, as was a stunning Transmission in Manchester a while ago.

Not got mine yet, only remembered when I got the email last week and Probe are sold out…..might have a ride over to Hebden, CD Sid will probably have it.

Jealous Kenny, missed Clitheroe last year so have to wait for Manchester.  Will you be sporting the JDOGS, perhaps a DP away kit?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Biscuiteers – rejoice!’ is closed to new replies.