Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Biking….Never fails to cheer you up.
  • Potdog
    Free Member

My birthday today. Was doing OK until I opened my cards and realised that this is my first birthday since my Dad passed away and the card was only from my Mum. Then opened the card from my daughter who is also living away. Was feeling a bit down after, but headed out for a ride and happily the grey mist lifted and was soon forgotten.

Biking is brilliant, never forget that!

ineedabeer
    Free Member

I couldn’t agree more, I have been having a busy time with work recently & yesterday I just had to get out. Went to the Peak from Rowsley with a mate, the sun was shining the trails were great & its at times like that you realise how sweet life is & you have to cherish every moment 😀

rosario144
    Free Member

Happy birthday and i wish you many more to come, Biking obviously.

Rosario

zbonty

Amen brother(s) and sisters.

sandwicheater

bon anniversaire mon ami

jamiesilo
    Free Member

you said it

TiRed

You are not wrong. Some bad news on Monday was helped by me taking out the Juniors on a club ride Tuesday evening followed by a fast blast home.

Cycling is great. Happy Birthday.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Happy birthday 🙂

jimster01

Happy birthday first up, and so so true secondly, biking always brings a smile to my face, it should be on the nhs.

jekkyl

Everyone should cycle.

Ben_H

Happy birthday, OP.

I did a quick 7 miles on/off road with my little boy in a child seat last Sunday – I’ve been smiling ever since!

Just need to find a Tagalong (or similar) now my 4-year-old girl is too big for said bike child seat… 🙂

paulmgreen
    Free Member

Spot on …… Never fails …… Discovering cycling 2 1/2 years ago was the turning point in getting out of my long term depression 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Biking….Never fails to cheer you up.’ is closed to new replies.