I’ve got a summer holiday company in Plan Peisey doing family friendly summer holidays – bit of a one man band really. http://www.summerzest.co.uk.
Normally we do a bit of all the sunmmer activities round here, but recently we’ve had loads of mountain biking requests, so trying to add a bit more info about it to the site.
I love mountain biking and go out pretty often. But because I live over here I’ve never been on a mountain biking holiday, so not really sure what info would be useful? Basically looking for a bit of advice really.
In particular, it’d be helpful to know:
– do you think it’s worth having the road biking info or should i just stick to mountain biking?
– what practical info do you think that i need to add?
– do you think i should have info about the bike store etc? or is it taken as read that this would exist?
– should i add info about the trails to the site? Or just link to the tourist office etc?
– is there anything major that you can see missing that’d be useful?
-does the image of the site = family friendly?
I’d appreciate any feedback. Thanks a million!