• This topic has 188 replies, 62 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 189 total)
  • biking scum at Gisburn
  • ghostlymachine
    Free Member

Thankfully, due to the growth of social media, there is a good chance they’ll get pushed off the platform

Gunz
    Free Member

suggest you edit your post WRT that middle line now.

i’m not one of those 30 lads out looking for him

I may be wrong but maybe Del was referring to your pejoritive use of the word retarded.

gonzy
    Free Member

I may be wrong but maybe Del was referring to your pejoritive use of the word retarded.

ok i’ll retract that he is not retarded but is of very low intelligence…but there are still 30 lads after him now. i’ve passed what info i’ve got on him to my mate whose youtube page he started his abuse on so that he can be reported.

no info will be passed onto the 30 lads…but they know what he looks like so will be on the lookout for him at gisburn

perchypanther
    Free Member

but they know what he looks like

Somewhat ironically, his profile picture makes him look like Hollywood’s idea of a sterotypical 1970’s plane hijacking terrorist.

santacruzsi
    Free Member

The photo with the halfwit in front of the Renault scenic…

Is that not the service station on the A59 down from Gisburn? Has a McDonalds and Co-Op / filling station? Looked familiar? If so he will be one of the local idiots. Just keep an eye out.

Apologies for rubbish Google street view. If you zoom right in now it shows as a Somerfield as oppose Co-Op.

thepodge
    Free Member

while abuse on the internet isn’t particularly nice, alluding to physical violence isn’t much better and if no info is being passed on then how do they now know what he looks like?

perchypanther
    Free Member

how do they now know what he looks like?

Presumably by looking at his profile picture next to the horrible comments he made?

andybrad

Just depresses me, Wonder who can find a modern “no dogs, no blacks no irish sign”??? Only a matter of time.

theres “no english allowed” signs on some shops in bradford.

santacruzsi
    Free Member

Unfortunately no geo location on the EXIF data on the Renault scenic photo but it was taken on 15/07/15 on a GoPro hero.

darrenspink
    Free Member

In the 20 ys I’ve lived in and around Bradford including Manningham i’ve never seen a sign saying that.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

The idea of an STW lynch mob makes me laugh, he’d probably get battered to death with a 2000 quid artisan wood burner by people standing round sipping on shandies.

theotherjonv

In the years I’ve lived in and around Bradford including Manningham i’ve never seen a sign saying that.

Agree (substitute lived for worked). POIDH

nickc

Oh Tom, you’re so funny and insightful….

🙄

PJM1974
    Free Member

I’ve not been to Bradford in a long time, so I cannot comment on this – however, I fail to understand how such a sign might possibly be any justification for the knuckle dragger’s comments posted by the OP?

Junkyard
    Free Member

No there is not.

gonzy
    Free Member

if no info is being passed on then how do they now know what he looks like?

i sent the picture of him in front of the renault to my mate (youtube page owner). he sent it onto the other lads

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

The idea of an STW lynch mob makes me laugh, he’d probably get battered to death with a 2000 quid artisan wood burner by people standing round sipping on shandies.

More likely lynched by an IT contractor with an old PS2 keyboard cable.

globalti
    Free Member

Is that not the service station on the A59 down from Gisburn? Has a McDonalds and Co-Op / filling station? Looked familiar? If so he will be one of the local idiots. Just keep an eye out.

100% yes, it’s about half way between Clitheroe and Whalley off a roundabout near a fishery.

The bloke in the picture looks Asian to me.

perchypanther
    Free Member

More likely lynched by an IT contractor with an old PS2 keyboard cable.

Pffft! a PS2 keyboard cable would never take the weight of a fully grown racist. You’d want at least an RS232 Interface lead or ideally a serial printer cable.

[video]https://youtu.be/CDlj0jBtYmQ[/video]

gonzy
    Free Member

UPDATE: thanks to the sleuthing of my fellow STW’ers here i had enough info to go on and have managed to track him down.
    i now have his name and address details.
    i also have his facebook/twitter/email/home telephone number too.

and yes its definitely him!
    all this info will now be going to the police for them to deal with him

thanks for your help everyone!!

globalti
    Free Member

Frightening how today’s social media incontinence makes us traceable, isn’t it?

Recently I heard a Police officer talking about somebody the Police wanted to interview. He said: “Unfortunately he’s not active on social media so he’s proving rather difficult to trace”.

chakaping
    Free Member

Keep us posted.

It’d be good to hear how seriously the police take it.

andybrad

btw this is was second hand info to myself so apologies if it is incorrect (it came from a reasonable source however)

Also it is in no way justification for anything. I was just stating that it seems we have already reached those depths which is pretty sad 🙁

It would be interesting to hear how this works out for the troll guy. Id like to see them actually doing something about this kind of thing tbh

Del

alluding to physical violence isn’t much better

which was the reason for my post.

zilog6128

it came from a reasonable source however

Fox News?

gonzy
    Free Member

i’ll keep you posted on what happens next. i’ve told my mate that i’ve got the info for him. he’s reporting it tomorrow as he’s out helping another mate buy a new bike!!

danposs86

Keep us posted on what the police actually do please.

gonzy
    Free Member

Keep us posted on what the police actually do please.

will do

allthepies
    Free Member

Some ninja skilz to get all those details!

gonzy
    Free Member

Some ninja skilz to get all those details!

its what i do for a living…but TBH he made it pretty easy for me once you guys gave me the initial clues

perchypanther
    Free Member

its what i do for a living…

You are Colt Seavers and I claim my five pounds. 😀

whitestone
    Free Member

I think this applies to Mr nasty –

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.”
    Abraham Lincoln

PJM1974
    Free Member

@gonzy, you trace people who don’t want to be traced for a living?

As it happens, I’m trying to trace a landlord who absconded with my deposit…would you be amenable to being contacted offline re this?

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Racism has no place in society, but neither does an angry hate mob of 30 people imho. Pass onto the police, call off the dogs, and move on thankful that you’re not an ignorant racist like some.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Nah we should hope he gets raped in prison its what separates us from scum like him. 😕

adsbatts89
    Free Member

I’m not condoning the obviously vile racist comments but it does just look like a needy troll who wants attention.

If something does come of your reports to the police it’s probably a more worrying thing than if nothing at all did… In my opinion.

jamj1974

Cbmotorsport+1

chakaping
    Free Member

Might be of interest Gonzy…
    http://www.wigantoday.net/news/local/protester-faces-jail-over-online-race-hate-messages-1-7942544

And that’s without specifically threatening an individual.

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

I was there on Sunday. It was perfectly silent and a totally stunning afternoon, to think of this kind of mentality being present in the same place soils it slightly.

Stevet1
    Free Member

If something does come of your reports to the police it’s probably a more worrying thing than if nothing at all did… In my opinion.

strange opinion.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 189 total)

The topic ‘biking scum at Gisburn’ is closed to new replies.