Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Biking in sweden video
  • GEDA
    Free Member

Made a film on my first day of my holiday

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gJZy-rlricc[/video]

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Nice!

Not Anngårded in Göteborg, so where is it?

GEDA
    Free Member

Genarp in Skåne on the Romelåsen. Not much height but sweet trails. A little bit of everything.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rickt
    Free Member

Like it, love the quality of the film, editing and footage.

I have only ever been to Sweden in the winter when all is white.

Simon

Very good George, I like that.
    I had a look at your other videos, looks like you’ve been busy, the pump track and jumps look fun, I wish I had somewhere to build that kind of stuff.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Similar terrain to Snaphaneturen, like it.

GEDA
    Free Member

Did it on my Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2. There are some bigger drops but i am too chicken to do them. Wanted to make a film that was opposite to the advert movies or big huck stuff that seems to be going around now. Just something that was chilled but something going on

GEDA
    Free Member

Pumptrack has been fantastic for building up skills. I even started trying out the local dirt jumps. I looken at the video in made of that and I look like mr bean on a bike so they are not getting posted 🙂 the dirt jumps make so much sence now though after the pumptrack.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/user/georgedavybarnen?feature=guide#/watch?v=1bGbY1KitSM[/video]

We rent part of an old farm and where the pump track is was just a load of nettles, dam hard work though, both making it and riding it. Next step would be to add some jumps and an extra loop

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Biking in sweden video’ is closed to new replies.