Biking clear out – SPD's Post, Jacket, Discs, MPR, Cateye, Grips & iPhone case

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Biking clear out – SPD's Post, Jacket, Discs, MPR, Cateye, Grips & iPhone case

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Biking clear out – SPD's Post, Jacket, Discs, MPR, Cateye, Grips & iPhone case
  • iBaa

Shimano M545 SPD’s – worn with play in the bearing but plenty of life left in them £18 delivered

Carbon bottle cage – As new, unused £16 delivered.

Titec Knock Scoper 31.6mm telescopic seatpost. The lower clamp is showing signs of stress from over tightening. It has been like it for some time with no further deformation when being used. £18 delivered.

Raceface softshell jacket, XL in black with hood. Two pockets on the front and a reflective logo on the sleeve. £30 delivered (sleeping cat not included)

3x 160mm discs. 2x Shimano 1x Avid. £5 each delivered.

Shimano Center lock 203mm rotor, SM-RT64. Used with a little heat staining on the disc face. £12 delivered

MRP XCG triple ring 40 tooth Bash guard Bottom bracket mounted. Slightly modified to fit Commencal 5.5 Meta, this will not affect fitment to other bikes. £18 delivered.

Cateye Cordless 7 – I will also add some suitable cable ties. £12 delivered.

ODI X-treme grips – worn but with plenty of life left. £5 delivered.

Hello Kitty iPhone 4/4S case with screen guard. New and unused. Almost in Yeti team turquoise. (brought for the wife, honest!) £4 delivered.

Paypal gift or BT preferred, discounts for multiple purchases. 🙂

discapade

Is the jacket a big Xl or fitted mate?

iBaa

I would describe it as more of a casual jacket, than a fitted bike jacket.

discapade

Can I have some measurements please. Shoulder to bottom and armpit to armpit

Ta

ollie151

would you take £13 for the grips (do they have the end plug bits??) and the cat eye computer?

cheers

iBaa

Discapade-

Shoulder to bottom 65cm
    Pit to pit 61cm

Ollie151

The grips are not supplied with the lock rings or end caps.

I will do the Cateye & grips for £14

discapade

Ok mate £25 posted?

Ta

ollie151

do you know where i can get ock rings or end caps?

ollie151

dont worry bout grips

10 for comp??

iBaa

Discapade,

Meet you in the middle (ish) at £27, as the postage will be a couple of quid on the jacket. Payment via PPG or BT.

Ollie151,

I had to read your question twice. 🙂

The ODI grips are supplied new with the lock rings and end caps, as a package from most cycle shops/ websites. The grips are the only part that tends to wear. If you haven’t got the lock rings the grips will not be of any use. To be honest it would be cheaper to but a complete new package.

ollie151

exactly what i was thinking. ha!

£10 cat eye comp?

iBaa

Ollie,

Go on then, PPG to the email in my profile please. Don’t forget to include your address.

ollie151

money sent
    i forgot to add adress so i’ve emailed it to you

nice one

ollie151

hey

can you confirm postage please

ta

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Biking clear out – SPD's Post, Jacket, Discs, MPR, Cateye, Grips & iPhone case’ is closed to new replies.