Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Bikes Stolen, Leicestershire
  • Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Good people of STW, please look out for my bikes! All stolen in a garage raid last night in Anstey, Leicestershire.

Hope Factory Team Giant Anthem Advanced SL 29er in size XL. Full Team spec, Green race X2 brakes and Hubs on Light Bicycle Carbon rims, X0 single gripshift in silver, Truvative carbon bar, Easton carbon post with tape over logo, charge Knife saddle, X0 cranks with single 34t absolute black spider less ring. X0 mech in green and xx 11-36 cassette.

Giant Anthem 2 29er in white/grey size S. Only ridden once! Team green brakes, Hope Pro2 evo on Stans rims, rocket Ron tyres, Truvativ carbon bar and cranks with single race face NW chainring 32t in green with Ti bolts, Easton carbon post and Specialized Jett saddle.

Scott Scale 26 in size small red/black, wcs carbon post Easton monkey light bars, xt cranks with 2×10 ta rings, Stans Olympic rims on pro2 hubs, black alloy nips, x0 gripshift, x0 rear mech, xx front mech, hope b/b.

Scott Genius in small, black/yellow. Xt triple group, Stans Olympic on hope pro2 hubs, Avid brakes, Easton monkey lite carbon bars

Also stolen, spare hope Pro2 evo in green on light bicycle carbon rims and xx cassette, assorted tools etc. and god knows what else.

Absolutely gutted, as is my wife who only got to ride her new bike once. 🙁

Reward for return or the testicals of the culprits!

BillOddie

I’m only round the corner in so I’ll keep them peeled.

mrbelowski
    Free Member

I’m local too so I’ll keep my eyes peeled. Sorry to hear it fella 🙁

fathomer

Bummer, that really is shit!

I’m only up the road so will keep em peeled.

oliverracing

Oh no – the thefts are getting near and nearer 😯 I’m in loughborough so will keep an eye out with the local “used” bike shops

scandal42
    Free Member

In whitwick but ride all over locally so will keep em peeled, hopefully something befitting becomes of the scum who took them.

rascal
    Free Member

Loughborough local here too – ride round the local area and will keep eyes peeled.
    F***ing scum.
    OP – were you night riding near Bradgate last Weds? – if so I think we might have seen you.

Olive – what do you mean be getting closer and closer? Hope the scumbags don’t make it into Loughborough!

supersessions9-2
    Free Member

Local here too. Will keep an eye out. Thieving b’stard scum.

Edit: do you have any pics so it’s easier to recognise bikes?

PiknMix
    Free Member

I’m not far away so will keep my eyes peeled. Gutting news.

elliott-20
    Free Member

I’m up visiting the family in Braunstone this weekend.

I’ll keep my peepers peeled.

toppers3933
    Free Member

I’m in market Bosworth so will keep an eye out. You never know they might bring them in the shop.

dannyh
    Free Member

Local here too – will keep em peeled.

Your bikes sound like they’re tricked out with green bits and gripshift which shouldn’t be too hard to spot of they’re being ridden locally (?)

Your Missus’s bikes are red and black and yellow and black and quite small, so again fairly recognisable(?)

Nightmare for you – hope you get something sorted and/or the scrotes end up getting caught.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

They clearly knew what they were after as well, they left quite a few other bits of interest and my road bike but took the time to look for the wheels for the Anthem that weren’t with it and stored in wheel bags separately.

The one I’m really gutted about in my Mrs new Anthem 29 as it was the 1st new bike she’s ever had and I took the time to customise if for her to the exact detail. She only got a couple of rides in on it and I’ve not even paid for the bugger yet!

andrewh
    Free Member

Not too far from me and that green Hope stuff sticks out like a sore thumb, will keep my eyes peeled

pk13

In the cv postcode so will keep an eye out any photos or scratchs on the frames that will make them stick out

Suggsey
    Free Member

Cv area too will keep my eyes peeled!

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

here’s 2 of them for now to look out for, photo’s of the other 2 when I find some.

davemonty
    Free Member

Nightmare man. In Loughborough, will keep an eye out.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Bikes Stolen, Leicestershire’ is closed to new replies.