Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bike theft in Preston
  • fatty81
    Free Member

Hi, I’m asking any riders in and around the Preston area to keep their eyes peeled for 2 bikes that got stolen from my garage. I live in the fulwood area.
    My bike was a 2010 lapierre fs technic with a fork upgrade to Marzocchi 55rs forks. All in white.
    The second is my wife’s specialized myka ladies in black.
    I am proper gutted, just bought my wife’s bike 4 days ago and only ridden my new forks twice. Hate thieves.
    Cheers folks!

Vortexracing

I’ll keep a look out especially around Rivvy, but I guess the thieving snotters will not be using them as they are meant to be, just for riding to the dealer on the street corner 🙄

reggiegasket
    Free Member

Sorry to hear that. I’ll keep an eye out round Lancaster.

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

Sorry to here that.
    Eyes peeled here in Grimsargh.

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

I’ll keep a look out in the garstang area. Hope you find them fella, good look

binners

Sorry to hear that. I’ll keep my eyes open around Rammy.

The fact that one is only 4 days old would have me asking questions about who knew that?

Gary_C

I’ll keep a look out in the Darwen Moor/Rivi area too.

crispo
    Free Member

Will keep my eyes peeled on the commute from Grimsargh into the centre. I go through Ribbleton so id say theres as good a chance as any of them being there!

yoshimi

I’ll keep an eye out in chorley

fatty81
    Free Member

Cheers guys, I thought about someone knowing about my wife’s new bike, but I got it delivered to a different address (can’t be too careful) and I didn’t advertise that fact on Facebook! It appears they have seen me commuting to work but I have a battered old road bike that I have stripped the paint off to make it less desirable. They hit the jackpot and found my other steads. The cheeky sods even used my powertools to try and drill the 3 anti theft padlocks as 3 anti theft chains, they held out, but the hard faced sods came back with bolt cutters. Makes me think it’s a local thief. Ba$tards. The police say it’s common round Preston and they hit up to 3 garages a night. Keep em locked fellas, I’m now in the process of designing an ultimate lock out of 4mm hardened steel plate as the very expensive bolt cutter resistant chains I had, got cut with bolt cutters 🙁
    Cheers all, hopefully will be reunited with em. Cant wait for insurance to pay out, had a full wkend mtb’ing planned as well!

grim168
    Free Member

Live in Fulwood too will keep an eye out.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bike theft in Preston’ is closed to new replies.