Bike split – XTR, Thomson, Avid, Chris King…

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Bike split – XTR, Thomson, Avid, Chris King…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bike split – XTR, Thomson, Avid, Chris King…
  • theflatboy

I am stripping and selling a complete bike. The bike has done less than 500 miles; all parts in excellent condition – well looked after!

Sensible offers will be considered. Pictures of any of the below can be provided if needed, just ask. Any of it could be posted, but I would rather hand it over in person – based in North London, work in Central London, travel up to West Yorkshire area a reasonable amount.

Seatpost Thomson Masterpiece, 31.6 x [length TBC but either 330 or 400] inline, silver. Excellent condition, probably a few minor insertion marks but generally excellent. £70.

Stem Thomson Elite, 1.1/8 x [length and rise TBC, but fairly short], 25.4mm clamp, silver. Steerer wedges and bolts all present and original. Excellent condition, aside from a small scratch on the top. £40.

Headset Chris King, 1.1/8, pink. Very good condition, some cable rub but nothing major. Internals perfect as you’d expect. Includes stem cap. £50.

Fork Fox Float R 100, 1.1/8 steerer [steerer length TBC], white. Some minor scuffing and marking to lowers from use, one very small scratch to one stanchion but this is barely visible and has no effect on performance. Recently stripped and serviced, with low friction seals. Not used since. £170.

Brakes Avid Juicy Ultimates with 185mm rotors, black with carbon levers, can include adaptors if needed. Original and complete with bolts etc. I think I have replaced the front pads, but not the back though can’t be 100% on that – both are working fine currently. Recently bled, good working order. May be slight markings to levers from use, pictures will confirm this. Complete set of front and rear, £100.

Wheels Chris King ISO Disc QR Hubs, pink, built with DT Swiss spokes on silver Mavic XC717 Rims. Excellent condition, barely marked at all from use and almost perfectly true. Slight marking on alloy freehub body, as to be expected, but very minor and all working fine. The hubs and rims have years of life left in them. Very sorry to be getting rid of these! £390 for the pair – bargain!

Shifters Shimano XTR M970, 9 speed. Perfect working order, perfect unmarked used condition. A pleasure to use, true quality items. £120 for the pair.

Front Mech Shimano XTR M970. Perfect working order and excellent used condition. Not sure of clamp size and shims etc., may be able to find out. £35.

Rear Mech Shimano XT M772 Medium Cage, top normal, 9 speed shadow. This was recently replaced, as I didn’t really like the low normal mech I originally got, though I have not used it since acquisition. Perfect, unused (though fitted) condition. £45.

Cassette XTR M970, 9 speed, I think 11-32 but will have to check. As above, used but not a huge amount, all shifting and running ok at the moment, should have a good bit of life left in it yet. £60.

Handlebar Answer Pro Taper riser, aluminium. Titanium coloured. 25.4mm clamp. Medium width, can measure if needed. Used but very good condition. £15.

Frame Merlin Works 4.0 (titanium front triangle with Ellsworth aluminium rear triangle) with Fox shock. 18.75”/large. Price TBC. Let me know if interested.

That’s the lot; let me know any interest – reply on here or email in profile.

ziph

Hi,
    Can you get details for stem & pic if possible please.
    07957196362(iPhone)
    If its right length consider it sold
    Cheers
    Joe

theflatboy

Ok, Joe – I already have a pic of the stem, actually – here you go:

That gives you a good idea, but I’ll confirm length tonight.

ziph

Wrong colour,cheers any who 🙂

theflatboy

Ok, no probs.

More info:

Stem – 90mm.
    Seatpost – 350mm.

mkaye93

hi there

Are the hubs/wheels still for sale ? if so very interested if they are both standards QR Configuration.

Matt 07724 914933

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bike split – XTR, Thomson, Avid, Chris King…’ is closed to new replies.