Bike Split – Planet X Jack Flash + Domain Forks + other stuff

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Bike Split – Planet X Jack Flash + Domain Forks + other stuff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bike Split – Planet X Jack Flash + Domain Forks + other stuff
  • pallyally

Interested in the chainset. Do the cranks have an axle ? What model ?
    Got a price without the BB and rings ??

Premier Icon lunge

Pallyally, the axle is on the BB not the cranks. , it’s a M523 crank and an ES51 BB. I’d rather not split it for the moment.

Premier Icon lunge

Selling my well used and well-loved play bike due to a distinct lack of use. Feel free to make me on offer on the prices below, all include postage, I would prefer PayPal gift but happy to take a normal payment if you cover the fees. Happy to split or sell as a complete bike, it is only missing a front brake mount (brake and disk are there but no mount to get the brake attached to the fork), a saddle and some pedals. General pics of the bike are here:–jM6sK8q
    If you want a more specific pics of a particular part drop me an e-mail.
    I will try and post all items this weekend, if I can’t you will get an e-mail telling you as much.

Planet-X Jack Flash frame, 15”, used as it should have been but no cracks or dents. A great little frame that works wonderfully as a hooligan bike, both in the dirt and for some more urban based riding. Disk and canti brake mounts, FSA headset with brand new bearings include. £70.

Rock Shox Domain 308, 120mm to 160mm travel with U-turn in light green, 20mm Maxle, good condition, coil sprung, good fork for a budget play bike. £100.

Rear Deore 505 disk brake, IS mount, great condition, recently had a bleed and new pads fitted, includes a shimano 160mm disk. £40.

Pro-Max front disk brake, never used, with cable, matching lever and 160mm disk. £30.

Front 20mm wheel, Marzocchi hub (made by Ringle), Mavic 521 rim (with a braking surface), 6 bolt, hub spins perfectly, rim is in good condition but could do with a true ideally. £60.

Maxxis Minion DHF 2.7, Super Tacky, dual ply, steel bead. Used twice for a couple of downhill days so plenty of tread left, really grippy, very heavy, a proper DH tyre. I’ll include a Kenda DH tube as well. £30.

Shimano Deore Octalink cranks and BB, 175mm, 63mm BB, some heel rub but generally fine. At the moment it is 22, 32, bash but I have a 42 ring if you prefer. £30

Easton EA70 bar, 680mm wide uncut, good condition. £20.

Deore rear mech, ok condition but clearly used but very useable. £10.

Deore front mech, conventional shape, works with top or bottom pull, good condition, £10.

Bontrager Big Earl 2.5″ tyre, dual ply, used with some wear but plenty of life in them and I’ll put a Kenda DH tube in the box. £15.

Cheap rear wheel, Deore 6 bolt hub, Rigida rim, bearings are ok but could do with a regrease and the wheel could do with a true. £15.

Shimano XT 8 speed rear shifter, works perfectly, well used but a solid but of kit. £10.

3t seat post, 27.2mm, 320mm long, all black, good condition. £10.

Conti Vertical 2.3 with wire bead, used but life still in it. £10.

Kenda Nevegal DTC 2.1, wire bead, used but life still in it. £10.

Any questions please drop me a message and let me know.

Premier Icon lunge

Sorry, M522 crank.

Whats the lowest on the xt shifter buddy posted?? Can pay asap thanks

Is the chainset 9spd ?
    What condition are the rings in? Can’t see from the pictures

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bike Split – Planet X Jack Flash + Domain Forks + other stuff’ is closed to new replies.