Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bike review
  • Zesty
    Free Member

Bought my missus a cheap-ish bike as she never riden in the last 20 years, saw this review

Quality 4 out of 5
    Value 5 out of 5
    Performance 5 out of 5

Pros: cycling home drunk and not getting points, high mpg unlike mondeo turbo diesel, good service intervals
    Cons: it can be difficult to select the perfect gear, often quite sluggish up hills, would benefit from double disk up front

"First things first, this bike is rapid! so slick through the gears, excellent braking from 30 – 0, with little to no fade on the brakes, the ultra sticky tyres allow for good lean angles in the corners, not too heavy if you have to carry it home after getting a puncture, take my advice and always carry a spare wheel, these bike also have a good service interval, unlike my turbo diesel mondeo, I seem to be forever changing the oil, but it has been a reliable car so I have no favourite between the car and bike, the only fault the bike has is that there isn't much room for the weekly shop, it's not bad though for me because I give my mate a backie and he holds the tesco bags, best of all though you can get like mega leathered in the boozer an cycle home which is quality in my opinion, whilst wearing a helmet of course,"

Age Group: Under 25

aphex_2k
    Free Member

What?

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Are you on glue.?

allthepies
    Free Member

Watch Zesty being interviewed by Louis later on tonight….

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/8190120.stm

Swiftacular
    Free Member

is that from Wiggle's new personal review section?

Zesty
    Free Member

Der

I did not write this, I found it on a as a review about a bike, though it was funny.

Wookster

Legend mate like that a lot! I do love the self review that you can now post!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bike review’ is closed to new replies.