Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Bike rage it is then…?
  • juan
    Free Member

Obviously

I can't help but wonder if there is something more to that…

dmiller
    Free Member

That’s ignoring the question of how much damage one could do to a car with a bike and then ride off on it.

Now thats a quote 😆

Stoner
    Free Member

Every year when I was at Cambridge there was a new finger-wagging at cyclists campaign.

Its a cramped little city with small streets, thousands of students on bikes, people still driving into the middle of town 🙄 when there's park and ride facilites and in the summer season more blind/deaf tourists standing in the road than you can shake a bikelock at.

plus ca change plus la meme chose.

juan
    Free Member

Plus ça change plus c'est la même chose.

Still I'd like to have both version, cyclist and car.

LordFelchamtheIII
    Free Member

If it was a white van, and not "mother and child" it would have gone unnoticed.

geoffj

Still I'd like to have both versions….

juan
    Free Member

lol at geoff 😉
    Fair point

Stoner
    Free Member

when I have a French keyboard, you can have French spelling.
    'till then its Anglo Saxon. This is blighty, sunshine.

juan
    Free Member

Never heard of ASCII code stoner…

D0NK

And tomorrow night, they will be joined by TV cameras from ITV1’s Tonight show

Shudder, another godawful excuse for a TV programme having a good daily mail-esque rant at the current topic du jour 😉

ski
    Free Member

I can't help but wonder if there is something more to that…

I can't help wondering if it was someone from here?

😉

tails
    Free Member

I live in cambs they really are over playing it. Cyclists are no problem compared to the tourist, I quite like watching them hording outside that fudge shop opposite king's but in the summer you can actually get stuck in human traffic jams. Anyway car wacking is nothing new, it happens in london everyday just the cyclists there ride trendy fixed wheel.

grumm
    Free Member

“was going to turn left but had to stop to give way to other cars when she heard a loud bang,”

Is it just me or should this really have said:

'she overtook a cyclist then immediately started to turn left, and stopped in the middle of the road when she finally noticed there was a car in her way. The cyclist couldn't avoid riding into her car, but luckily wasn't hurt so rode off'

nickc

It's the same in Oxford, drove to Cowley road (a 20mph zone) couple of nights ago, place is crawling with cyclists, it's raining and dusk, and I got beeped at by angry white transit van man for not overtaking a couple of cyclists manoeuvring round a bus…Too many cars, not enough space.

Hey ho.

Olly
    Free Member

i wonder what the damage to the car was.

bit of a scratch, praps a panel pushed in.
    crap the bed
    imagine if someone ACTUALLY managed to bump two cars together!
    that would be much worse
    good job its totally unheard of.

bigsi
    Free Member

And tomorrow night, they will be joined by TV cameras from ITV1’s Tonight show, which is filming a documentary regarding bike rage. Hopefully it’s not expecting to much that the finished programme will include footage of pedestrians stepping out without looking, aggressive bus and van drivers, cars stopping suddenly or turning without warning or any of the other regular incidents that can cause cyclists’ temperatures to rise in the first place

No i bet it bloody well won't, shite program for the brain dead masses 🙄

I bet the sound of the bang also made her drop her mobile phone 😕

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Bike rage it is then…?’ is closed to new replies.