Viewing 7 posts - 201 through 207 (of 207 total)
  • Bike Park Wales is go!
  • Premier Icon wonny j
    Free Member

Hey Si / Loco, gimmie a shout next time you’re heading up and I’ll come over to meet you.

Premier Icon LoCo
    Free Member

Shall do, got a van to weld this weekend unfortunatly 👿

Won’t be riding until april/may time anyway, don’t want to get my bike dirty you know 😛

Premier Icon andymc06
    Free Member

Going on the 7th of Oct. Full face or trail lid?

Premier Icon greeble
    Free Member

Going on the 7th of Oct. Full face or trail lid?

trail lid

Premier Icon _tom_
    Free Member

I’d go full face if you have one, even for the blues due to the speed you can pick up on them if you pedal hard enough 😀 that said you don’t need one but might as well if you’re on the uplift.

Premier Icon therag
    Free Member

Going again for a couple of hours on the weekend. This uplift lark has made me lazy tho, I haven’t pedalled up a mountain for months

Premier Icon jonnyb1972
    Free Member

Went on saturday for half day with no uplift booked, rode up once and then managed to buy a few ad hoc. Managed to mangle my rear mech x9 type 2 no idea how ended up in the wheel. guys in the shop really helpful but unfortunately did not have a medium cage. As i had a full uplift day booked on the sunday I rented a trek session 8, which was superb after two or three runs, I got used to the bike and it was a flying machine. the place itself is superb, the weather on sunday unfortunately made some of the black and red runs very muddy but the blues have a more all weather surface.I really enjoyed it and can’t wait to go back. I would say thought its well worth treating yourself to a rental downhill bike, i know I will next time I Go 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 201 through 207 (of 207 total)

The topic ‘Bike Park Wales is go!’ is closed to new replies.