Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bike Park Wales – Curate me some trail combos
  • Stupid.is
    Free Member

So in theory the Wife and I have a days uplift book at Bike Park Wales on Monday so lets assume the weather plays ball. Now we haven’t been for a couple of years so lots as been added etc so I’m looking for suggestions on trail combos. We will be mainly looking at the Blues and building to the reds later in the day hopefully so looking for max smiles with maybe a few more technical ones later once the confidence is built. So what are your favourite combos?

hambl90
    Free Member

As a warm up I would do melted welly into bluebell into bush whacker, then sixtapod into willy waver , after that if you confident with those any of the blues and reds would be good especially Terry’s belly , have fun .

Stupid.is
    Free Member

Ooh thanks. TBH it all looks fun (excluding the death inducing blacks/pro lines)

colournoise

In the grand STW tradition of talk about yourself, I’ll recommend my favourite combos.

Vicious Valley > A470 > Coal Not Dole > Insufficient Funds

Wibbly Wobbly > Rim Dinger

Sixtapod > top 1/2 of Rim Dinger > Insufficient Funds

(although according to the current map Rim Dinger is closed)

tdog
    Free Member

Watches with interest…

Trimix
    Free Member

You get a lift to the top and all day to ride.

So just start at one end, the Blue end, and work your way up to the black end.  By lunchtime you will have done all the blues, after lunch all the reds.

skybluestu
    Free Member

Some of my favourite combos for what its worth!

Sixtapod and willy waver

Sixtapod, locomotion, come not dole, insufficient funds

Vicious valley, a470, pork belly, insufficient funds

Dai hard, pork belly, zut alors

Terrys belly, popty ping, hotstepper

Terrys belly

Root manoeuvres (if dry)!

Vicious Valley, surfing bird, insufficient funds

dirtyboy

See you there  weather providing I’ll be on a mahoosive black orange five.  With 2x other chaps

jkomo

Popity ping, laugh out loud fun.

was there last week, I’m still thinking about it.

Mowgli
    Free Member

Do any locals know the state of the snow on the trails at the moment? Hoping to head down later in the week provided it’s not going to be a complete bog!

dirtyboy

Bpw is closed tomorrow, just saw it on their Instagram account

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bike Park Wales – Curate me some trail combos’ is closed to new replies.