Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bike hire in Bristol?
  • Jolsa

Hi, can anyone recommend somewhere in Bristol to hire a bike? Need something similar to mine for a mate who’s joining me on a 6 day bike/camp trip that’ll be a mixture of on/off road – non fancy hardtail with hybrid semi slick tyres.

For such a big cycling city there seems to be a shortage of hire places. Maybe that’s cause everyone has a bike or I’m just not looking hard enough…

rp16v
    Free Member

try pete at bristol cycle shack near the evening post building/gardener haskins or on the other side theres webbs of warmley both should sort u out ok.

Jolsa

Thanks, will give them a go. Webbs of Warmley didn’t seem to have the right type of bike on the website, but maybe they have more they can hire out if you ask.

TooTall
    Free Member

Webbs have mostly gone away from MTB hire and pretty much have ‘cycle path’ bikes. But give Simon a ring – he might have something – you nver know.

andyl
    Free Member

go down to certain areas and buy one off a guy for £20-50. Then after your trip is over drop it off at the nearest Police station so it can be reunited with its rightful owner! Oh and get a good description of the guy you bought it off.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bike hire in Bristol?’ is closed to new replies.