Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bike fit recommendations – North London
  • mangoridebike

Hi

My brother is turning 40 soon and his wife is planning to surprise home with the offer of a new bike, which he will then be able to choose himself. I thought a complementary present would be a bike fit session to ensure that the new bike he chooses will be correct for him. He’s just starting to get into biking (mainly road) so I think being aware of all the things he should be considering would be helpful.

He’s north London based so any recommendations for places in that area would be welcome, although anywhere in London would be fine

Thank you 🙂

benp1

Spesh shop in Covent Garden?

Condor cycles (I think they do it)

MrBlond
    Free Member

Mosquito in Islington, or Condor

theflatboy
    Free Member

Two Wheels Good in Stokey does bike fitting service.

qwerty
    Free Member

Shorter Rochford, Potters Bar shop? Stocks a lot of very high end road kit, I’d be surprised if they didn’t.

eshershore
    Free Member

@mangoridebike

ask for Matt at Specialized Covent Garden. He is in charge of bike fitting across the entire Cycle Surgery company, but generally works from Specialized Covent Garden where they have BG Fit, or from the Cycle Surgery store at Lee Valley velodrome (London olympics) where they have Guru FIST fit

benp1

I forgot about the Potters Bar Shorter Rochford, I cycle past it when I commute to work. I think they might do it, they’re sister branch is near me (it’s in North Finchley)

Also, Hitchin branch of Kinetic Cycles does it if you want to drive further out?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bike fit recommendations – North London’ is closed to new replies.