Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • bike-discount.de returns help
  • evel_kneivel
    Free Member

Hi all,

I ordered some shimano shoes in a couple of sizes so I need to return a pair. The little yellow slip inside the box says to download a return postage label and returns form. The postage label seems straight forward enough but the only returns form I can find is in German…

Has anyone got experience of sending stuff back to bike-discount.de?

Cheers!

scrambledeg
    Free Member

No but google translate works a treat, just type in what you don’t understand and you will get it back in English, It may not be exactly correct but you will understand what is meant. We used it with confusing French hospital bills after a recent holiday.
    Hope that helps 🙂

evel_kneivel
    Free Member

Cheers for that, it was my last resort. I was just holding out for an easier option though!

scrambledeg
    Free Member

They may have an English version of their returns form on their website you can download. Alternatively email them, they may email you one back in English 🙂

evel_kneivel
    Free Member

I can only find the German one but I mailed them last week asking about an English version but I’ve yet to recieve a reply. Hopefully someone on here might have one…

scrambledeg
    Free Member

Bloody Germans,
    They bombed our chip shops you know!

😉

evel_kneivel
    Free Member

Sell cheap bike bits though…

fakesounding
    Free Member

The return form is only the german pdf download, but you can handily upload the pdf through google translate for you to get the gist of. It’s really straight forward.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘bike-discount.de returns help’ is closed to new replies.