Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bike computers, mtbo score and switching them between bikes
  • ahsat

Hi all

I need to go out and get a bike computer this afternoon as I am doing a mtbo score event tomorrow (no idea what I am doing – have been roped in by a mate). Reading the website they suggest using a bike computer and it is something I have been thinking about for a while rather than keep draining the battery on my phone when I am mapping my route. Thing is I want one I can change easily between bikes. Any suggestions? I have a feeling that might be too much to ask to get it this afternoon, but you never know. I know the idea solution is a Garmin device but that wont go down well tomorrow.

Cheers

RealMan
    Free Member

Cateye wireless thing and a spare bracket to go on the other bike.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/cateye-micro-wireless-cycle-computer/

ahsat

Ok, cheers that does the job. Now to see if I can find one round the North East. Halfords dont have them in.

ahsat

Ahh found one. Well done RealMan – I can get a spare bracket sometime when not in quite such a rush!

ahsat

Winner – price match at Evans means i got one at CRC prices! And what’s more its on the bike good to go!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bike computers, mtbo score and switching them between bikes’ is closed to new replies.