• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by kilo.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bike companies that no longer ship to Northern Ireland
  • sv

Tredz have stopped shipping to NI, anybody know of any others?

Simon_Semtex
    Free Member

At the moment only Canyon and Rose bikes have actually stopped selling to the UK. There might be other online retailers who have stopped delivering to Ulster specifically but that will be down to issues with the courier company that they are using. Eg i do know that DPD have cancelled all mainland pick ups that were destined for N. Ireland citing issues with new computer system designed to accommodate the new paperwork for a post-brexit n.ireland.

On the other hand Parcel Force have only cancelled deliveries to the Free State and not N. Ireland.

Give it a couple of weeks and new computer systems or change of courier company will probably mean that everything gets back to normal.

sv

Hoping we will have continued service from the Germans as we are still part of the EU. The Irish Sea Border isn’t ideal 😔

benpinnick

Hoping we will have continued service from the Germans as we are still part of the EU. The Irish Sea Border isn’t ideal 😔

With all the paperwork, tariffs and now VAT registration in the UK too I would predict a definite reduction in options. The big guys will come back though I would expect. Won’t be as cheap mind, probably 5-10% on most stuff.

nixie

Aren’t the big boys likely to already be vat registered in the UK?

kilo

There might be other online retailers who have stopped delivering to Ulster

Does that include Donegal, Monaghan and Cavan?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bike companies that no longer ship to Northern Ireland’ is closed to new replies.