bike bits for sale chris king, fox, hope mono mini pro.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale bike bits for sale chris king, fox, hope mono mini pro.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • bike bits for sale chris king, fox, hope mono mini pro.
  • ben1983511

stripping down my scott genius ltd selling off some of the components.

chris king blue iso hubs, natural titanium spokes, gold alloy nipples, notubes ztr podium mmx rims. £400 ono
    fox talas rlc 90-130mm travel 250mm uncut steerer upper crown and stanchons replaced recently. £200 ono
    hope mono mini pro carbon brakeset in very good condition pads near new nearly new alligator starlite 180mm rotors. £200 ono
    wellgo wr-1 titanium platform pedals very good condition 169grms pair . £30 ono
    new ritchey superlogic lowrise bars 660mm uncut. £50 ono
    new kcnc sc wing 70mm stem 86grams ti bolts. £40

pics and onfo ben11may@hotmail.com

flashes

I assuume the stem is O/S, if not, is it black?

ben1983511

it is o/s and black

burnsybhoy

Any photos of the pedals? Email in profile.

rwc03

Email sent regarding bars

ben1983511

I’m going to lower the price on the Chris king wheelset to 300 pounds they are almost new.
    I’ve got a set of dt swiss 240 disc hubs on dt revolution spokes gold alloy nipples scandium alloy rear rim and notubes ztr race 7000 front rim 1268grams overall weight, used but very good working order.150 pounds.

rwc03

Morning, did you get my email regarding the bars? If not could you send some photos to the email in my profile please.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘bike bits for sale chris king, fox, hope mono mini pro.’ is closed to new replies.