Bike and non bike clothing clearout, for the larger gentleman…

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Bike and non bike clothing clearout, for the larger gentleman…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bike and non bike clothing clearout, for the larger gentleman…
  • voodoo_chile

Andy u have mail

andyl46

I’ve lost a bit of weight (I was about a 42 chest and 38 ish waist not that it matters much for the bibs etc) and I’m not anymore so I’m clearing out a load of stuff. Sorry about the essay. I’m in Belfast, but will happily post esp if multiple items are bought. Sorry about the essay…

Good or v good condition, unless stated otherwise…

Cycling stuff:

Bibs, shorts and Tights

Giordana body clone bibs, 2XL (italian sizing) Black with grey vented upper straps, the decals are a little flaky RRP was about £90, sell for £20

Giordana body clone Shorts only, 3XL (italian sizing) Black , the decals are a little flaky RRP was about £80, sell for £15

Briko Performaniac, red with grey highlights, no size label but around an XL, the decals are a little flaky £15

Briko bibs, black with white and grey detailing, XXL £10

DHB full length roubaix tights, XXL, very good pad, perfect winter warmers, £15

DHB ¾ bib tights, roubaix fleece fabric, XXL, great pad, perfect for autumn £10

Btwin wind proof fronted tights, roubaix elsewhere, variable thickness gel pad, XL £10

JX JS Pro bib shorts, XXL, white with grey panels, gel pad inserts, £10

Over shorts

Kona baggies 38” waist, never worn £10

Sombrio DH shorts, grey and black, marks from a cassette, XXL about a 38” waist £10

Jerseys

Cove Bikes Short sleeve Jersey, with sponsorship logos, Labelled M but for over armour, fits like an xl t shirt £10

Bike jackets:

Karrimor HI Vis Orange commuter waterproof cycling jacket, brand new with tags, L, small mark near rear pocket which has a flap and water resistant zip RRP £60, I’ll take £10

De Marchi Winter jacket, blue, XXL (italian sizes 43-4” chest but fits me great at 40”) windproof front and sleeve panels, warm roubaix fleece elsewhere, 3 pockets and a zip pocket at rear, main zip wont go up the last 5 inches, but works fine to the base of your neck. Works fine now, a new zip will sort it like new, so £5

Crivit softshell, Large, warm red/black softshell, reflective bits, never worn, £5

Non bike stuff:

Jackets

XL Rip curl Snowboard jacket, Black and white, Recco reflector, Dermizax waterproof fabric (20, 000 mm waterproof, 10,000 breathable, ie bloody good!) a couple of small marks £25

Musto Snugs pull over smock style Polartec Fleece, L, navy blue, 2 zip up pockets, V warm £15

Howies green lightweight showerproof shell, L, rolls into own pocket, great emergency jacket, weighs next to nothing and compresses up very small £15

Scott USA freeride jacket, red, zipped chest pocket, L £10

Base layers

Helly hansen LIFA long sleeve navy with white arm stripes base layer L, £10

Helly hansen LIFA long sleeve navy with white arm stripes base layer XL, £10

Trousers

Marmot XL showerproof softshell outdoors trousers, possibly the Scree model RRP £75, I’ll take £15

Independent truck Co boardshorts, 36” waist, blue to green fade, £5

Puma XL Next 2 Skin softshell running top, great for cooler autumn evenings and works great on the bike, £5

andyl46

Marmot trousers, Musto snug fleece, DHb tights, body clone bibs and cove jersey gone

2bit

EveNing

Could I get pics of the howies jacket & lifa L crew please?

Cheers

andyl46

Kona shorts, sombrio shorts, karrimor jacket also gone.

2bit, YGM.

andyl46

Howies jacket and HH Lifa l/s large sold

beau-angel

Evenin,
    Could you ping a couple of photos of the RipCurl jacket across please? Ta

andyl46

Beau_angel, YGM.

iBaa

Hi,

Are the below items still available?

JX JS Pro bib shorts, XXL, white with grey panels, gel pad inserts, £10

Howies green lightweight showerproof shell, L, rolls into own pocket, great emergency jacket, weighs next to nothing and compresses up very small £15

andyl46

JX shorts still available, Howies jacket sold.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bike and non bike clothing clearout, for the larger gentleman…’ is closed to new replies.