Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Big thumbs up for Richer sounds Cardiff.
  • taxi25
    Free Member

Had a problem with my Turntable, basically lost 90% of the volume. The main suspect was a Project pre amp I bought from Richer sounds last June. No receipt but I took it back anyway. I was a bit early but seeing me at the door they let me in anyway, receipt no problem, a bit of tapping on the computer throws up the sale. If it is the pre amp no problem it’ll go back to project for repair. But the guy in the shop says lets test it first so it’s all plugged into a test system where it works perfectly !!! After a bit of a chat the deputy manager asks where I live ? If I like he says he can pop round after work, look over my system and check for the problem.
    As it happened when I got home I noticed the stylus was partially detached from the cartridge, so problem solved. But what service 😀😀 , thanks Joe P, guess where I’ll be buying my next TV/Hifi system from 👍👍

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

For balance. I went into Richer Sounds in Edinburgh looking for a 32″ TV. The sales guy couldn’t have been less interested.

pondo

Birmingham are great – but Cardiff, that’s above and beyond! 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

Prestwich are excellent too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Big thumbs up for Richer sounds Cardiff.’ is closed to new replies.