Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Big thanks to the lady
  • Klunk
    Free Member

in the mini bus at nanty who gave us a lift back to the visitors center after my wife dislocated her collar bone after a high speed off on the Dol-gau bridlepath.

annebr
    Free Member

Nice one minibus lady 🙂

Hope your wife is ok.

Klunk
    Free Member

yeah she’s doin’ OK, kinda of a bummer 2hrs into a week long holiday, we made it into a long weekend thought it best to get her into the system… fracture clinic Thursday.

incredibly bruised boob !!!!!!!!!!!! never seen anything like it !!

boblo
    Free Member

One black one, one white one and one with a …. Oh, never mind 🙂

Klunk
    Free Member

i guess it could have been worse as her helmet seems to have done a splendid job.

scaredypants

incredibly bruised boob !!!!!!!!!!!! never seen anything like it !!

you know what to do

mattsccm
    Free Member

This thread is ……… 😆

crikey
    Free Member

If the wife is indisposed, why not pop round to the bus lady’s house and show her how thankful you are?

You never know….

Klunk
    Free Member

just back from the fracture clinic, Aber AE managed to miss a 1 inch break in her collar bone, waiting on whether surgery first thing tomorrow morning.

Klunk
    Free Member

this was the break that Aber AE missed, told the wife she had dislocation and shouldn’t have it treated !

and the pin which took 4 hours of surgery !!!

still another 2 months of the bike but the bone is healing which the Dr worried it might not

teasel
    Free Member

I’ll bet the surgeon is turning his garage upside down looking for that handful of connex chain connectors…

JoeG
    Free Member

teasel – I thought exactly the same thing! 😯 Well, I was going to say powerlinks… 😉

beaker

Sixteen years on and my collar bone still isn’t right. I have a lump where there is a calcification (I think that’s the term) and my shoulder is noticeably different to the other one. I should have had surgery but it wasn’t deemed necessary at the time. I think getting hers pinned was best in the long term. Get well soon Mrs Klunk.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Big thanks to the lady’ is closed to new replies.