Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Big Steam games sale! What have you bought?
  • nicko74

Having had a bit more time on my hands recently I’ve been keeping an eye on this, and the Steam summer sale is now here, giving the perfect excuse for picking up games that were always too expensive to justify, things that look kinda interesting but not that good, or just games you fancy playing briefly!!

So what, if anything, have people picked up so far in the sale?

So far I’ve bought:

Rage@ 80% off. All the reviews said it’s worth a look, but it sounds short and a little frustrating.

Wolfenstein II @50% off. Always wanted to buy this, but couldn’t justify full price.

Planetary Annihilation: Titans (80% off). Seems like it might be worth spending a few hours with.

I’m also eyeing up Dishonored 2 as I loved the first one, Superhot, and Nioh. They should keep me busy until at least the next sale…

darrenspink
    Free Member

Ahhh thats why my son wanted his pocket money early.

Del

Hope Wolfenstein 2 works. It was failing to run for quite a while for me.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Not bought yet but Mount My Friends and Human Fall Flat are on my list. Need to see if Cuphead is on for more co-op fun.

Otherwise I’m buying nothing until I complete more games in my library.

Except Ion Maiden. I need to get that. Everyone should.

shindiggy
    Free Member

New steam controller, project cars two, binding of Isaac rebirth and a few indie titles that I’ve fancied for a while.

Northwind

Total War: Warhammer 2 since it’s finally dropped from full price, and Space Marine for a fiver. Yes I am a total nerd. And Darkest Dungeon for £5.69.

I’ve already got it but Homeworld Remastered is £6.74, thtat’s pretty essential for anyone that likes strategy games, it’s still amazing. And Stalker: Shadow of Chernoyl is £2.99

Northwind

Oh and since the spirit of Monkey is still irrepressible, Enslaved: Journey to the West

nicko74

I’ve been wondering about Cuphead – the reviews make it sound infuriating though, the kind of thing that results in broken controllers?

chomp
    Free Member

so far I’ve picked up

the novelist (no idea if I’m going to like it, but the premise intrigues me)

Hammerfall

Pixel Junk Shooter

There’s a few I’m still considering but my library is full of games I’ve bought on a whim and never got round to installing so I’ve said that’s it for me this year.

However if Cultist Simulator/Moonlighter/Swords of Ditto get discounted then i’m pulling the trigger though

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Big Steam games sale! What have you bought?’ is closed to new replies.