Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Big Little Lies
  • nathb
    Free Member

Anyone else seen it?

We just finished watching it last night. Intense, very well shot and highly recommended. Certainly kept us guessing until the end!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpMa8YFcjtE[/video]

Stevet1
    Free Member

3..2..1…

prawny

I enjoyed it immensely.

Cleverly done I thought, I agree as well that I had no idea who was going to be The Victim or The Dad until the very end.

Also, hasn’t Nicole Kidman got a top set for an oldie.

ebennett

We loved it, great use of music as well. Couldn’t work out why Adam Scott was looking so weird in the last ep till I realised he’d shaved his beard off!

Liked that movie Wild that Witherspoon and the director previously did too, must have latent homosexual tendencies 🙄

slackboy

Great series, really enjoying it. Got the last episode to watch tonight so I don’t know whodunnit yet.

BigJohn

Also, hasn’t Nicole Kidman got a top set for an oldie

Australian dentists are well regarded around here. Their dentures are very snug.

wwaswas

*Sighs*

+1

I’d ask if it was the school holidays but today’s teenagers are more grown up than that.

vinnyeh

Only watched the first couple here- very Desperate Housewives, jury still out. Though positive comments posted above suggest it’s worth persevering with.

2/10 Weeksy, you haven’t really figured out trolling, have you.

I assume that’s what you’re trying out..

bikebouy
    Free Member

weeksy – Member
    got 15 mins into episode 1 and thought “i’ve had enough of this girly crap, you’d have to be a sad middle aged woman 2/3rds the way through a bottle of Pino to watch the rest”

FIFM, thats what I thought TBH, I gave it 20 mins.

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

Wife loved it, I just looked up from the book for the good parts. There were a few 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

As a shirt lifter myself, I work in a Charles Tyrwhitt warehouse, I thought it wasn’t really my cup of tea.

ElVino

Big Sur scenery and Michael Kiwanuka theme tune the best bits, still very watchable.

geoffj

Lol @ Jamie

GrahamS

Have you resigned from your old job Jamie?

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Ha. Was surfing there a few weeks back.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Big Little Lies’ is closed to new replies.