Big clearout – lots of stuff to go! Troy lee, hope, shimano, fox and more!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Big clearout – lots of stuff to go! Troy lee, hope, shimano, fox and more!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Big clearout – lots of stuff to go! Troy lee, hope, shimano, fox and more!
  • Premier Icon steveh
    Subscriber

FOR SALE
    I’ve changed a couple of bikes recently and have a load of spare stuff lying around. Prices include postage. I’m live in Sheffield and get around a bit with racing and work so I’m happy to do collections if possible. If you have any questions just drop me a line.
    Hardcastlesteve(at)hotmail(dot)com
    Photos of everything are here:
    http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad112/hardcastlesteve/Parts%20for%20sale/
    DRIVETRAIN
    Nukeproof Wheelset – Nukeproof generator hubs. Mavic XM819 Tubeless rims with valves. 20mm front and 135 x 12mm rear. Black spokes, rims and hubs. Slight ding in rear rim from a rock but still sealed fine. £140
    Truvativ gxp cranks and BB. Heel rub and marks on crank arms. £40
    SRAM Attack shifters – 9 speed for Shimano mechs. Still in box, never used with inner cables present. £32
    Sram x7 shifters, 9 speed rear, 3 speed front, marks on shift indicator worn but works fine. £22
    SRAM Attack front shifter, used but works fine. £12
    E13 chainring – green 34 teeth, used but in good condition. £15
    E13 Cranks for push fit BB on wear on arms from use but good condition generally and very light. £75
    CONTACT POINTS
    Deity Bars – Green in colour and come with matching lock on grip collars. Used on a bike I bought to match the Hope green bits on the brakes above. £30
    Nukeproof mega plasma saddle – fitted as stock to mega pro’s with mega label on top. Never used. £35
    Fizik Gobi XM saddle with manganese hollow rails. £35
    Specialized camber saddle white £22
    Easton Haven Alloy bars – 711 wide, silver. Some marks to graphics where the grips sit but generally in very good condition. £35
    Syncros Lowball integrated stem for boxer, 40’s etc. 42 or 47 mm and very low front end. Black good condition. £25
    Race Face evolve stem 110mm x 6 degree. Standard 25.4 bar size and 1 1/8th steerer. Black, good condition. £12
    Azonic stem – 90mm, black, very good condition. Standard 25.4 bar size and 1 1/8th steerer. £12
    Plastic saddle – Lightweight (approx 200g) plastic saddle with standard rails, ideal for lightweight 4x/dj builds. £10
    BRAKE STUFF
    Hope Race Tech m4 brakes – little use, slight mark on top of one resevoir. No rotors or mounts. £150
    Shimano saint m810 Superstar brake pads x 4 sets sintered. All unused in packs. £18
    Shimano right hand brake lever. Brand new, never used as took calliper off for emergency use on a holiday. £12
    180mm Rotor, 6 bolt, not sure of brand, never been used or fitted. £10
    SUSPENSION
    Fox 36 Vanilla R damping cartridge – Complete cartridge, works fine, rebound adjust works. £40
    Fox 36 float spring parts. Top cap and shaft. £20
    Fox 36 axle screw type, good condition. £10
    Fox 40 axle screw type, good condition. £10
    Fox 40 lowers, grey scratched, seals are 2 months old bushings still tight. £70
    Fox 40 top crown – Flat, black no direct stem mount bolt holes. £18
    Fox 40 stanchion – Some marks in working area but still ran fine and great to have as a spare. £20
    Fox 40 Springs – Blue titanium and purple steel, great condition. Steel £20 Ti £40
    Fox 36 Spring – Blue steel. £15
    OTHER
    Fox 32” Dh type shorts, good condition I’ve just got too much riding kit at the moment. One pair have a small black mark on the lower leg. £15 each pair
    Troy Lee Designs DH jersey, medium, slight peeling of the gold in places (happens to all these tops) £15
    Troy Lee D2 Helmet peak fitted but never used in ????? design. Like this one. http://www.torpedo7.co.nz/torpedo7/images/products/TLHLFN7DC_large.jpg £25

Premier Icon Simon
    Subscriber
    Premier Icon steveh
    Subscriber

Simon if it’s about the shorts I’ve seen it but hotmail won’t reply at the moment. Pics now in the link above.
    Cheers

YETIboyJAY

Ignore me…seen a pic now. Not for me thanks

Premier Icon Simon
    Subscriber

Yes that was me about the shorts, I’ve emailed you again.

ziph

Still got the brakes mate?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Big clearout – lots of stuff to go! Troy lee, hope, shimano, fox and more!’ is closed to new replies.