BIG clearout: Bikes, Parts, Clothing, Rapha, Camera/DSLR kit, leather shoes, etc

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale BIG clearout: Bikes, Parts, Clothing, Rapha, Camera/DSLR kit, leather shoes, etc

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • BIG clearout: Bikes, Parts, Clothing, Rapha, Camera/DSLR kit, leather shoes, etc
  • ChrisB

Forgot to say, Paypal as a Gift (or you pay the fees) accepted if you want some posted. Postage extra.

Might also be selling some of this lot too. Not sure yet:

ChrisB

Right, having a big clearout as need the dollar and space. Cash on collection from London E9. Postage extra. No offers or swaps or dibs please. Just say if you want something then message me to confirm when you’d like to collect it (email is in my profile). Everything is in excellent condition unless described as otherwise. Seriously interested buyers only please. Thanks.

BIKE STUFF

Kona Lava Dome – £100

90’s model (1994?). Large / XL size: 23″ CTC top tube, 17.5″ centre of BB to top of top tube, 20.5″ centre of BB to top of seatpost tube.

Frame is in good condition. Original Kona “Project 2″ forks. Slick 26” tyres fitted for the city.

Bottom bracket needs fixing (looks like something just came loose, don’t think it needs a full replacement), and the front wheel needs straightening. Not able to ride away at the moment. Armourtex cycles are a 5 minute walk from here, and they should be able to repair it easily.

Swap out the grips and saddle, true the wheels, fix the BB, and it’ll be a real nice bike.

Rapha Classic Wind Jacket – Size XXL Pink – £100
    Cost £170 new. Perfect condition. Only used a couple of times. Great jacket. Very light and packable.

DHB Wickham eVent waterproof jacket – Black – Size XL – £30
    Was £120 new. Good used condition. Nice jacket. Excellent reviews online.

Salsa Bell Lap Bars + Tektro levers – £20
    Well-used but still perfectly functional. 46 or 44cm width I think. 26.0 clamp.

Avid Ultimate V Brake Lever (Right Hand) Silver – £20
    Good condition. Will work with V-brakes or cable disc brakes. Not the same as the current model lack Ultimate lever, but similar. Message me for a photo. Right lever only.

Mavic Open Sport front wheel – £15
    Unbranded hub. Well-used. Good for beater.

MKS Sylvan Road Pedals – £12
    Used, but in good working order. Smooth bearings and no play.
    Photo (looks like different pedals, but they’re both the same):

Primo “Mid 19mm” bearings / bottom bracket – £12
    Brand new in packet.

Endura knee warmers – £10
    Used but still functional. Nice and warm. Large / XL size.

Dirt magazines – £10
    Lots of issues of the MTB mag. All in great condition. Some with free stickers IIRC.

Giro shoe bag – £6
    Brand new in bag.

DSLR / CAMERA / FILMING EQUIPMENT

Panasonic HVX200E P2 Camcorder kit – £1400
    Includes the following extras: LowePro Commercial AW bag, 2 x Official Panasonic Batteries, Tiffen filter (fitted to camera), Remote control & battery, Component A/V cable, Power cable, International power cable, Mains adaptor cable, Battery charger, Manual. Everything is in excellent condition and has not been used that much. Have produced some great videos with this camera. Works great on it’s own or with 35mm lens adaptors such as the Redrock and Letus. This kit originally cost over £3500. Selling as moving to stills photography.

Chrosziel camera kit
    Top-of-the-line camera accessories from German company Chrosziel. Perfect for use with a DSLR or video camera. The best you can get.
    – DV Follow Focus 206-01S – Brand new in box – £600

– DV Follow Focus 206-01S – Used but in perfect condition – £500

– DSLR base plate 401-421S Lightweight Support System – £180

Marshall V-LCD50-HDMI 5 inch LCD monitor – £350
    Excellent condition. Perfect for filming with DSLR cameras. Takes standard AA batteries. Sun visor included. £530 new.

SHOES, BOOTS & ACCESSORIES

John Lobb men’s Black Leather Boots Size 12.5 Rubber commando soles – £280
    Beautiful supple black leather with grey fabric sections around the ankles, and rubber commando-style soles. The leather uppers are in excellent condition, and there is minimal wear to the soles. From behind the cap toe line, the leather is softer and more flexible. The toes sections are harder. These retail at around £800 new.

Edward Green men’s leather Tassel Loafer shoes Size 13 EE – £280
    Absolutely fantastic shoes in a rare large size by one of the world’s top shoe makers, Edward Green. These are hard to find second-hand in such great condition. I’ve never seen another similar pair for sale in this size. Beautiful dark burgundy leather with leather soles and tassels. Great for smart or casual occasions. These retail at £640 new.

Edward Green men’s Black Leather Loafer shoes – Size 9.5 E – £200
    Excellent condition with some normal creasing to the uppers, but no cracks or damage. Soles in good condition. Beautiful shoes by one of the world’s top shoemakers. £640 new.

Scarpa SL Activ men’s hiking mountaineering boots size 48 Euro / 13 UK – £150
    Excellent condition. Used once. Spotless with no wear on the soles and no marks on the uppers. Amazing boots. Check reviews online. RRP £225.

John Lobb “Miami” men’s Leather Loafer shoes – Size 10.5 E – £80
    Light tan coloured loafers from John Lobb. Lovely shoes. Not the greatest condition, but should clean up well. Some small grazes on the toes, and the soles are well-worn. Price reflects condition.

Cheaney leather boots Size 11 G – £40
    Absolutely beautiful handmade English boots. This particular style is no longer in production.
    These have been worn quite a bit, and have one small area of damage on one toe. Apart from that they’re in good condition. Could do with a polish.
    Received lots of compliments whilst wearing these. If they were a 12 G size I’d be keeping them. Just a tiny bit tight on me. Commando rubber soles.
    Cost £275 new.

Edward Green men’s Black Leather Loafer shoes – Size 8.5 E – £30
    Poor condition with significant wear and cracks to the uppers. Price reflects their condition.

Columbia “Tagori” shoes – £20
    Size 14 UK. Good condition. Not used much at all, as too large for me. Bit muddy.

CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES

Vanson Stallion men’s leather motorcycle jacket – Size 44 – £280
    Badass jacket. This is a proper leather motorcycle jacket, made in the USA out of heavyweight materials. None of your All Saints rubbish here. This is the version with the logos and chequered flags on the back. Suitable for a size 40-42 inch chest. Race-fit, so a 44 inch chest would be very tight. Excellent condition and quite rare. Around £600 new here.

Christopher Kane Blue Flock panel T-shirt – BRAND NEW with tag – Size Large – £120
    “The Christopher Kane Men’s Flock Panel T-Shirt for autumn/winter 12. Taking a marked departure from the bold prints of last season, this collection of pieces from Christopher Kane instead incorporates deep and luxurious winter colours, which he says remind him of the inside of a coffin, and blocks of contrasting colour, created via tactile flocking. This pieces starts with a cotton t-shirt base, onto which flocking has been applied, in broad horizontal and vertical stripes. The flocking has a velvet-like sheen and gives the t-shirt a slightly rigid quality and a faintly course feel, which is both interesting and unique. Made in Italy from 100% cotton with 100% viscose panels, please machine wash cool.” This super-rare and sold out shirt retailed at £220 new.

Rab 2013 Mens Generator Jacket Size Large Black – Pertex Quantum & PrimaLoft ONE – £80
    This is the newer model with the updated design and more durable materials. I am only selling this as I bought both a Large and XL, and decided the XL fit me better, so I am keeping that one and selling this one. This has only been worn once and is in perfect condition. A really fantastic jacket. Very light, warm, soft, durable, and packable. I got it for bicycle touring where weight is a major concern, although have found myself wearing mine (the XL) nearly every day since I bought it. Check online for rave reviews. This really is one brilliant piece of kit. Please check the Rab website for sizing.
    Photo: https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8110/8530922591_b3b4197946_c.jpg

X-Socks socks – £30 for all together
    2 pairs are new. One pair has been tried on once and then washed. Too small for me. All size 45-47. 2 pairs of Sky Run and 1 pair of Winter Run. These are expensive on Wiggle.
    Photo: https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8089/8480070146_183b9c0e37_c.jpg

Patagonia Speedway Beanie hat – £20
    Brand new with tags. RRP £35.
    Photo: https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8505/8532004290_12de4397db_c.jpg

OTHER ITEMS

Sony Multiscan GDM-500PS Trinitron 21″ computer monitor – £30
    Big fat old computer monitor. Expensive back the the day. Great for image or video editing work, as well as gaming. Picture is a little bit on the soft side if I remember correctly, but this might be fix-able. It’s still in a good useable condition. Will need a vehicle for transportation. This thing is heavy.

tbike

Can I take the Rab 2013 Mens Generator jacket please.

Thanks,

tBike.

Premier Icon jam bo
    Subscriber

£10 posted for the knee warmers? Email in profile.

colin1265

Can I have the Giro shoe bag ? How much to post ? Thanks.

Premier Icon jeff
    Subscriber

Might be interested in a pompino / track width rear wheel if you sell.

gazc

what colour is the DHB jacket? any chance of a pic to the email in my profile? also interested in the salsa cowbells – how much inc post?

ChrisB

tbike: Email sent to the address in your profile RE: Rab Generator jacket.

jam bo: Sure thing. Just emailed you.

colin1265: Just emailed you too.

jeff: Keeping all the wheels for the moment. Will sell the Blue Pompino frame. It’s an XL. Email me an offer if you like.

gazc: Jacket is black. Will email you now.

ChrisB

Giro shoe bag sold.

Got some other bits I’ll put up when I relist this ad later this evening.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘BIG clearout: Bikes, Parts, Clothing, Rapha, Camera/DSLR kit, leather shoes, etc’ is closed to new replies.