Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Big Bike Bash- what a great event that’s going to be!!!
  • RudeBoy
    Free Member

Seeing as it seems it’s ok to use subtle free advertising on here atm… 🙄

Anyone else got a product/service they want to plug, but don’t want to pay for spensive advertising?

(Disclaimer: I am not part of BBB, and therefore have no commercial interest in the event or any associated gubbins)

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Damn right it will be. You should see the sponsors we have on board now.

You had better get your tickets quick though as they are selling out fast (a bit like Brant in that respect)

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

*Disclaimer – I might be something to do with the http://www.bigbikebash.co.uk/ but I didn;t start the thread 😉

MrNutt
    Free Member

what’s the line up???

Hairychested
    Free Member

Are there any more tickets left?

thomthumb
    Free Member

can i bring my wife and kids?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Any more tickets? Selling out fast, last I heard…

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

MrNutt – some_rich is finalising the music but we have a number of bands lined up and a DJ.

Hairy – There are tickets left but they are selling fast. We will also be featured in some more magazines soon so we are expecting more website traffic.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Cheers!

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

thomthumb – Absolutely. It is a proper family event. We even let under 12s in for 1p as long as they are accompanied by an adult. There are loads of different events going on so non-bikers will have stuff to do too. Beer festival and music festival for a start. I also have a friend who is a professional caterer doiung to food so I can guarentee the food will be good quality rather than donkey burgers.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

But I quite like Donkey Burgers!

And I expect my hot-dog to be made out of real dog…

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

The BigBikeBash will be utter rubbish, ‘cos it’s happening on the wrong weekend!

Damn you for organising it on the weekend of my son’s birthday (and no they don’t want to spend the weekend there)

soma_rich
    Free Member

and no they don’t want to spend the weekend there

Your not selling correctly then!

Tell them of all teh fun they will be missing out on.

Lots of bands I have to short list them. At the moment looking for some folk/wierd/beardy/didgeridoo players anyone???

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

my son’s birthday (and no they don’t want to spend the weekend there)

Don;t worry, you can come on your own. It is family friendly, not compulsary

DezB
    Free Member

Bring back sock wrestling!

With knives.

MrNutt
    Free Member

now glastonburys sold out, BBB next?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

DezB – there is a zip tie across the lake and it is kind of close to the archery. I wonder…

DezB
    Free Member

Ah, a zip line

Perfect! Girls v boys?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

MrNutt – at least opne of the bands Richard is talking to has played Glastonbury in recent years.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

The BigBikeBash will be utter rubbish

BLASSSSSSSPHHEEEEMMEEEERR!!!!!!

BURN HIM! BURN HIM!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Have you got a workshop / bike design tent with Brant?

(well he hadn’t been mentioned yet)

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I did approach Brant actually but he was unable to help apparently.

We have got IRideBike.com doing bike workshops, Green Oil offering bike cleaning and lubing, Exposure Holidays giving away a foreign holiday, BikeDartmoor offering weekends away, Soreen Malt loaf, Perfect Balance Cycles, Rough Ride Guides, Perfect Balance cycles, 24Seven…

Nick

Arse, clashes with the Green Man Festival.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Yeah but that doesn’t have bikes and the headline review os from the Guardian newspapaer

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

thanks – you know who you are

carlphillips
    Free Member

I’m in..looksgood

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

fatmuthahubbard – Should be a laugh. Lots of fun as well as decent racing. Trying to tempt STW down to do a review of the facilities in advance. Great trails, camping, log cabin, swimming pool, that sort of thing.

anyway, see you there

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Big Bike Bash- what a great event that’s going to be!!!’ is closed to new replies.