Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Bib and Braces ?
  • righog
    Free Member

Anybody wear them ?

Any recommendations ?

I Was going to try some Carhartt Ducks, but at £90 was thinking of getting a cheaper pair to see if I could get on with them before getting the more expensive ones.

MadBillMcMad

Any recommendations ?

check your pecker is long enough to reach up’n’over

righog
    Free Member

This is the kinda of information I needed, I thought they had zips or buttons. Will check size of pecker ( not very hopeful ).

mcmoonter
    Free Member

I bought a pair of Carhartts a few years ago when I was in the States. Well worth the $ price, not worth the £ price.

Underhill
    Free Member

For working in or fashion? £90 for a pair of overalls is ridiculous even by STW standards.

Can’t be having them on me, straps keep falling over my shoulders when I lean over.

bigphilblackpool
    Free Member

For working in (if ur a dec) fat hog evo trousers or anza painters trousers, with a clip on pouch for other trades has to be snickers or click premium holster pants, for day wear imo just “NO” sorry ;/

righog
    Free Member

Underhill – Member
    For working in or fashion? £90 for a pair of overalls is ridiculous even by STW standards.

Can’t be having them on me, straps keep falling over my shoulders when I lean over.

Good point. My Idea was to make me a bit more productive on days off. Just wack em on in the morning and be ready for doing something productive. I take your point about cost, but Mrs Hog is not that happy about the idea, so I thought if at least they looked ok ish, I would get some buy in.

freeagent
    Free Member

They only look ‘OKish’ if you are in a Dexys Midnight Runners tribute act or a Male stripper doing a ‘construction worker’ routine..

project
    Free Member

screwfix and toolstation sell them cheap.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Bib and Braces ?’ is closed to new replies.