Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • beware owners of on one helmets
  • nealglover
    Free Member

or anything strange in chucking away a cheap £15 helmet because the strap failed…

Why wait until the strap fails to chuck it away?

The op is way ahead of the game.

matt_outandabout

I think the OP has thrown himself away – clearly something is wrong, and who can you warranty a human with?

stevextc
    Free Member

Why wait until the strap fails to chuck it away?

The op is way ahead of the game.

Your  partially quoting seems to me to be driven by some strange urge to prove the OP is at fault in some way. What you partially quoted was:

Either way I don’t see why lack of knowledge of materials science should render someone an idiot or anything strange in chucking away a cheap £15 helmet because the strap failed… even if it just worked loose it’s a £15 helmet… if the strap keeps slipping I’ll just write it off.

I’ll just chuck it and move on…. my more expensive Bell 3R … that’s annoying… I should really put some effort into getting it fixed or replaced…I’m simply not going to put that effort into a £15 quid helmet though…

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Gentlemen. I did the original PSA. I apologise. I truly am sorry for the deaths of hundreds of baby robins and the chinstraps that supported them.

I shall now sit on the naughty step without pudding and wearing damp shoes.

Gaz.dick
    Free Member

aww, i came back to this hoping for some more evidence to support this claim either way. instead its more silliness and still no concrete resolutions. #I’mout.

nealglover
    Free Member

even if it just worked loose it’s a £15 helmet… if the strap keeps slipping I’ll just write it off.

Well, it happened once, in 2+ years.

And I’ll wager a pound against a penny putting it back on would have solved the “issue”

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)

The topic ‘beware owners of on one helmets’ is closed to new replies.