Viewing 4 posts - 241 through 244 (of 244 total)
  • Better Call Saul
  • rone

Finally watched the last episode. I’ve not been hugely impressed with this last series, personally. It felt like it had a lot of filler. But, the entire thing felt a bit like that for me

Me too; the action part of the story peaked too early and borrowed heavily from the ‘suprise’ at the end of Ozark season 3 in my opinion.

They really took the pace right down with these last few episodes.

thols2

They really took the pace right down with these last few episodes.

It’s extremely difficult to end a tv show in a way that will keep all the fans happy. They need to tie up all the plot arcs in a satisfying way, but without just being a magical happy ending. With BCS, they also needed to work around Breaking Bad so that there weren’t any continuity problems between them. I think they did about as good a job as could be expected, Kim and Saul both seemed to behave consistently, their character arcs made sense and the outcome was as believable as you could expect.

rone

It’s extremely difficult to end a tv show in a way that will keep all the fans happy. They need to tie up all the plot arcs in a satisfying way, but without just being a magical happy ending

Yep most endings falter in my opinion and often they want to keep things open.

Also splitting seasons with more episodes is stretch more often than not.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Finally watched the last episode.

Brilliant.

Also reminded me how much of an unlikeable [hundred in Welsh] Chuck was. Really. No wonder Jimmy ended up so bitter.

Viewing 4 posts - 241 through 244 (of 244 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.