Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Best/worst reason to be up early on a Sunday?
  • bigyim
    Free Member

My nomination is for worst. I think I have a stomach bug so have had to get up to wash my pants in the bath. Them have a bath myself. Ill leave the rest of the story to your imagination.

trambler

Oh dear, sounds familiar…….. However I’m off up to Edale for a ride, sorry, hope it dries up soon for you!

andycs

Up early to take my wife to do her first 10k run.

mrblobby
    Free Member

GPs the other side of the world? My boy got me up just in time this morning!

petefromearth

Going to bake a zillion sausage rolls for the bike show in Bristol…

Feeding the masses if you will! 🙂

bearnecessities

I think

What’s an alternative cause?!

Get well soon 🙂

kevj
    Free Member

Birthday yesterday. Hangover this morning. Can’t get back to sleep.

Worst. Sunday. Everr.

yunki
    Free Member

oooof… that sounds crap

I once briefly dated a ridiculously tall, attractive and intelligent young blonde sex kitten who was way out of my league..

On the first night that we shared a bed, I slept naked on my stomach, and during the night, I twice erupted a fountain of foul and malodorous chocolate milkshake..
    The second time was immediately after we had awoken from the shock of the first and was available for her viewing pleasure in full, naked, duvet pulled back, technicolour..
    We stayed together for a good few months longer afterwards somehow too!

Back to the present day and last night, exactly like the previous 420ish nights, my youngest son woke the entire household at least three times during the night demanding attention at full volume, before finally waking fully at some point around dawn.. I have no enthusiasm for the task any more

I’m at the end of my tether 🙁

Pook

yunki…. we’re currently on 1.5 hour feed rotations.

But now me and mini pook are cuddled up on the sofa watching the f1

😀

_tom_
    Free Member

Worst.. I’m up early to go to work to sit in a sound booth watching horse and dog racing for 12 hours. I did the same yesterday for 13 hours. I do have Monday/Tuesday off though so every cloud and all that..

Coyote
    Free Member

There’s nothing good about being up early on a Sunday.

However, off to watch my 9 y/o son play rugby in a bit. Wish they could make it a bit later but wouldn’t miss it!

weeksy

Watching “field of dreams” while my boy plays on my Nexus… i’ve had home made muffins and coffee.. it’s all good 🙂

simonr2011
    Free Member

Been up for a while my little 5 month old princess. We had a daddy daughter day yesterday at the Bespoke bike show , now it’s jumeroo David Attenborough time

stufive
    Free Member

Having to go to work at 06.30 however i do live in the lakes and i came in on my Five this morning, no folk about at that time in the morning 😀

Rorschach
    Free Member

Up to for first road race of 2013 😀
    It’s raining sideways 😥

bikebouy
    Free Member

Sunday mornings are ace lads.

It’s warm and a light wind blowing with just the hint of sunshine on the break. Which all leads to a great riding day in all.
    I do have to go to my LBS to buy another seat clamp after an over eager tightening session last night 🙄 but that’s an easy fix init.

Then..
    Then….
    Amstel Golds on Eurosplat laters..

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Up to watch F1. Now not watching it because its utterly boring.

Going to do some work and write a CQA plan for a gas collection system instead, more interesting than F1 anyway.

simmy
    Free Member

Best part of the week in my opinion, live Stufive said, no one around.

I’ve just got a new dog who demands attention and is still training so he’s priority first thing otherwise, I’d load the CamelBak with some breakfast and go off for a ride and stop somewhere quiet and enjoy breakfast.

RealMan
    Free Member

Never really went to sleep. But now I’m going to go ride bikes. But it’s raining.

Hmmm.

toby1

Hung over and working at Bespoked, I don’t think today is going to be easy!

hammyuk
    Free Member

Superbike Sunday, Eurosport 2, LIVE.
    She can sod off if she thinks my arse is moving anywhere today 😛

seadog101

Up at 4:50 for work – On watch 0600-1800 (at least it’s the day shift). Been here for 17 days already, won’t be home until thursday night, if the choppers come in this rotten weather…

iainc

Up at 4 for water and paracetomol, sore head after a great boozy dinner with friends. Wet and windy so not feeling too guilty !

unklehomered
    Free Member

That sounds worse than being in the walking group who just bimbled their way up the high street, sticks and bags full of sandwiches and weak lemon drink, cos these people will not spend one penny in the town, but they will bitch about the lack of shops and how they like we’re a “Walkers are Welcome” Town cos you have to have a special welcome for whatever reason, and there he is, right at the back the guy in too short shorts, with what I swear was a whip. Actually I would take the stomach bug over being force to walk with that lot.

Best reason, there also seems to be about 50 people on mountain bikes doing some kind of cryptic treasure hunt, looking for clues in the place names etc, I had a chat with them and pointed a few bits out, great idea, quite jeelous – looks a lot of fun, in a non serious biking just fun on a bike sort of way.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Wet and windy

Yeah i had a boozy dinner last night too and I’m much the same way 😀

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Best/worst reason to be up early on a Sunday?’ is closed to new replies.