Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • best way to record a challenge?? Strava/fitbit/MFP
  • geordiemick00
    Free Member

Looking to get myself back on two wheels and lose some weight, so looking to get myself started on a challenge.

20k a day for 100 days.

Best way to log this? I have a fitbit linked to to MFP and strava.

It appears you can’t set up a challenge on strava individually??

Any ideas?

sockpuppet

You can set a weekly distance target on Strava, closet I know of for that sort of thing.

140k a week. Plus it gives you the chance to make up a missed day* if Real Life interferes with things.

*whether you think this is a positive or a MASSIVE weakness is up to you I guess. I’d rather have a joker or two to play and still consider the challenge achieved, since my domestic situation often doesn’t allowing daily training – a long term goal is great though.

And I don’t mean doing one 140k ride a week, just a little bit of flex to avoid breakage!

Houns

Just ride and use your scales

geordiemick00
    Free Member

Just ride and use your scales

I want sexy graphs and stuff.

CraigW
    Free Member

Could try Veloviewer. It uses your data from Strava, plenty of options for showing stuff by day/week etc. And plenty of graphs and stuff. Costs £10 per year for full version.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Any of them will be fine there’s no best way

The only guaranteed way to record it is to be honest with your self and do the challenge.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘best way to record a challenge?? Strava/fitbit/MFP’ is closed to new replies.