Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Best waterproof gloves?
  • Mounty_73

After yesterdays ride…I need to invest in some decent waterproof gloves…

Not bothered about budget, only that they actually work and are waterproof! 😀

Suburbanlife
    Free Member

The Sealskinz waterproof/Breathable/windproof golves are pretty good – although they are winter gloves so pretty chunky. The main thing is they keep your hands warm and dry. You can get these for around £27.

megastream
    Free Member

These will keep your hands dry

JustRide
    Free Member

+1 for SealSkinz. If you are small or medium get these Gloves
    The only problem with them is getting wet hands back in them, apart from that they are very warm and totally waterproof. I wash the outsides of them whilst wearing them and my hands have never got wet!!

JohnnyPanic

I've got some of those Sealskinz. I like them, they do the job and they are waterproof, but hands still get sweaty in them. Can't have everything, or not at this price anyway.

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

ive used the enduras all winter,in some proper bad weather.commuting and mtb'ing….
    http://www.cycle-world.co.uk/products.php?plid=m2b92s278p7347
    crap piccy

theyre great,we also do the sealskins but not used em yet

DrP

How does the sizing (s/m) relate to standard numbered sizes?

DrP

JustRide
    Free Member

I take a size 9 glove and found that the Medium SealSkinz are a perfect fit. Hope that helps

Frankers
    Free Member

If you want waterproof but not too big and bulky i would highly recommend Chiba gloves

These or These

Go 1 size up though as they come up small, and hand wash only and they will last years!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Best waterproof gloves?’ is closed to new replies.