Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Best use of a DX style pedal ever?
  • BobaFatt
    Free Member

martinxyz
    Free Member

If it was brand new it’d be worth as much as everything else ;O)

JAG

That is a lovely looking bike 😀

hambl90
    Free Member

Nice

Jujuuk68
    Free Member

If you put a headight, mudguard, some clocks, rear suspension a tailpiece and a sensible exhaust, it would be quite a nice bike. As it is, it’s just a lovely classic, ruined. Like tatooing a scar on the face of Cindy Crawford.

I do wish people wouldn’t **** about with perfectly decent pretty original bikes just to show how they can make them worse – at least do it to some godawful ersatz copy Kawasaki W650.

CountZero

If you put a headight, mudguard, some clocks, rear suspension a tailpiece and a sensible exhaust, it would be quite a nice bike. As it is, it’s just a lovely classic, ruined. Like tatooing a scar on the face of Cindy Crawford.

I do wish people wouldn’t **** about with perfectly decent pretty original bikes just to show how they can make them worse – at least do it to some godawful ersatz copy Kawasaki W650.

How do you know what condition it was in before it was built up? It could very easily have been a basket case, or even bits obtained from all over the place. God knows, enough of them were built, and there’s enough examples around that are totally original to not be obsessive about one being modded like this. I like it, it’s sort of a flat-tracker in style, with a bit of rat-bike as well.
    And there’s nowt wrong with the Kwakker, either; probably more reliable, and much less likely to look like the Exxon Valdiz underneath after being stood overnight!

BobaFatt
    Free Member

I’m all for personal preference, but who pissed on your chips?

Northwind

I don’t like the bike much… But, the pedal just looks daft surely? Stands out like a sore thumb.

transporter13
    Free Member

One of my mate used a v8 as his handbrake lever in his vw camper. He also had skateboard wheels with bearings as his window winders and gear knob

donks
    Free Member

I think it looks ghastly and out of place.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

dont see why a little sliver beartrap style pedal wouldn’t have sufficed

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Best use of a DX style pedal ever?’ is closed to new replies.