Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • Best song ever
  • Big-Bud
    Free Member

Kate Bush -wuthering heights

eddiebaby
    Free Member

It varies every ten minutes for me.
    Right now it is I Like it Heavy – Halestorm.

anagallis_arvensis

I dont think you can ever do your best, doing your best is just a process of trying to do your best.

That said, today mine is

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I was wrong it’s this

https://g.co/kgs/KxYHdv

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Nope. It is definitely Crippled Black Phoenix

colournoise

For all my liking of weird glitchy electronica and dodgy 80s goth, any question about best song always brings me back to sweet guitar pop. Would usually be one of these three as my choice…

wordnumb
    Free Member

“I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes… I know a song that’ll wind you up, wind you up, wind you up. I know a song that’ll wind you up and this is how it goes…”

bikebouy
    Free Member

locum76
    Free Member

Impossible to say but this jumped to mind:

DezB
    Free Member

I can’t tell you. If I told you you’ll have heard of it then it couldn’t be my favourite anymore

martinhutch

If I told you you’ll have heard of it then it couldn’t be my favourite anymore

Schrodinger’s Tat.

theotherjonv

<applauds>

lapdog
    Free Member

Gimme Shelter by the Rolling Stones

RoterStern
    Free Member

Never get bored of this song. As Kavus Torabi said it’s the Stairway to Heaven that Led Zep should have writteń´.

funkmasterp

Changes on a hourly, daily, weekly or monthly basis. Impossible question to answer for me, although…..

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Correct answer:

My favourite(s), this morning? Have been digging(up) the Arch Drude all week. His Peggy Suicide/Jehovakill/Autogeddon muse was beyond inspired (and more pressing today than ever)

https://youtu.be/7KRBZvEYpPc
    https://youtu.be/PKbKJwfeLrw

easily
    Free Member

Beethoven’s 9th, final movement

anagallis_arvensis

Love a bit of That Petrol Emotion, could never understand why they never really hit the big time, Chemicrazy is pure pop brilliance.

136stu
    Free Member

Surely can’t be much doubt that Best Song Ever is by One Direction?

136stu
    Free Member

But seriously now it Common People by Pulp.

avdave2

Today it’s this

Northwind

This is probably my favourite song ever, therefore it’s probably the best song ever

This ain’t bad though

garage-dweller

So hard to choose just one and it would always reflect my taste for metal/rock.

If I had to pick today… Welcome Home (Sanitarium) by Metallica or Monty Python’s universe song if only for the final line…

and pray that there’s intelligent life somewhere out in space, because there’s bugger all down here on Earth”.

That aside An Der schonen blauen Donau is a stunning piece of music.

dingabell
    Free Member

That Petrol Emotion…… Scum Surfing.

doomanic

Impossibru!

Pearl Jam – Indifference springs to mind, as does Johny Cash’s cover of Hurt. And Linkin Park, One Step Closer. Or Paramore, Misery Business. Or Freebird. Or Sympathy For The Devil. Or, or, or…

Vader
    Free Member

…..This

footflaps

Surely..

IHN

Whatever it might be, it’s definitely not the effing screechy bollocks that is Wuthering Heights.

There’s a good chance that it is Say A Little Prayer by Aretha Franklin though.

senorj

Impossible.(colournoise&dingabell’s choices are rather smart though!)
    But the one song that gives me goosebumps Every!time! I hear it…..

sarawak
    Free Member

A Day in the Life from Sgt Pepper. So many mind pictures created by it.

Easily good enough to go on Dark Side, which may be hackneyed but is still damded good.

slowoldman

Well if we are including classical them it’s probably “Im Abendrot” from Richard Strauss’ 4 Last Songs, though I have a huge soft spot for Anne Trulove’s Aria “No Word from Tom” from Stravinsky’s “The Rake’s Progress”.

Finlandia, brilliant as it may be, isn’t a song is it?

handybar
    Free Member

st dominics preview by van morrison, a poetic masterpiece

john_l
    Free Member

Just Like Heaven is probably just about the most perfect pop song. IMHO, obvs.

timdrayton
    Free Member

I think these might be best lyrics ive heard/ read since “she wears my love like a see through dress”

Beautiful

leegee

Today I can’t decide between these two.

renton
    Free Member

For me it’s got to be Unfinished Sympathy by Massive Attack.

Shara Nelson’s voice is immense.

ton

kayak23

Natch…

dingabell
    Free Member

Loving the fact that I’m obviously not the last of the true believers!

colournoise

Nah. A few of us others still down in the swamp.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Best song ever’ is closed to new replies.