Best ride ever!

Home Forum Bike Forum Best ride ever!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Best ride ever!
  • albino

Ok…maybe not “ever” but after about 10 weeks off the bike I got out for my first, post-rehab ride at Lee Quarry. To make things even better it was on the newly built Bfe.

I can’t think of many times when I’ve enjoyed riding more than today.

Great weather, no knee-op required and what was supposed to be a 30 minute pootle, as direct by the physio, turned out to be a “somewhat longer” shred-fest (excuse my use of crap lingo but I feel very good right now!)

Knee has had some ice and still feels good.
    Bfe was amazing – just needs a few tweaks and definitely some adjustable travel forks!
    ๐Ÿ˜€

cynic-al

“shred-fest” ๐Ÿ˜ … ๐Ÿ˜›

Don’ overdo it tho!

albino

“Shred-fest” ๐Ÿ˜ณ Yes….I know….think it was a result of post-ride endorphins and the enjoyment of being back on the bike again!
    Easy pootles for the rest of the week…

muckytee

Bfe + Lee Quarry sounds perfect, was the Bfe grit stone grey? 8)

albino

Bfe + Lee Quarry sounds perfect, was the Bfe grit stone grey?

Yep….blended in well with the surroundings!

fazanders

Similar here, broke hand in summer after an over the handlebar expedition, rode for the first time since then on tuesday and friday and loved every minute. Afan next weekend so best get a couple of rides in to get some level of fitness back :-/

Premier Icon stevomcd
    Subscriber

Been out on my new BFe as well the last couple of days, trying to keep up with a bunch of French guides on their DH bikes. Loved it!

Put the first scratches on it this afternoon though. ๐Ÿ™

albino

fazanders – It’s great to get back out isn’t it…I’m still buzzing now – although that could be the alcohol!

Stevo – Where’ve you been riding then? Sounds like fun…First scratch is always the worst.

Premier Icon stevomcd
    Subscriber

albino – singletrack stuff round Sainte Foy today and La Plagne yesterday. Pretty sweet!

fazanders

Certainly was good to be back in the saddle and funnily enough ended up in the pub at the end of the ride ๐Ÿ™‚ Win Win Win!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Best ride ever!’ is closed to new replies.