Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Best price for GoPro Hero 3 Black ??
  • MikeL
    Free Member

Searching around for a GoPro Hero 3 Black edition.

Best price so far is £262.95

http://www.simplyelectronics.net/mainproduct.php?pid=21586&setcurrency=gbp&gclid=CKTY_OyS5LgCFS3HtAodADgALA

Anyone found any better?

Mike

hainman
    Free Member

Dunno but my mate got a Gopro 3 silver from the US for £180.which was 100 cheaper than what i paid for mine,so that looks a pretty good price…

MikeL
    Free Member

Did he get hit for inport tax?

Mike

AlexSimon

Simply Electronics have a poor rep for warranty.
    Not absolutely awful for delivery though.

I know that I personally would rather pay another tenner to get someone with a better rep. e.g.
    http://www.digitalrev.com/product/gopro-hero3-black-edition/MTAwMjE4Nw_A_A

hainman
    Free Member

Na he’s lucky he’s an Air steward so picked it up on a stop over….

Andy-W
    Free Member

I got one a week ago from Wiggle for £287 but that was with a 20% offer they were running

wiggle changed my hero 2 when I had problems with that so they got my money.

just check your pc is up to speed to get full use of the hero3

that’s what I should have done ooops !!

Russell96

Got the silver from DigitalRev quick delivery reasonable price and as I’ve had cameras and lenses from them in the past I knew I’d get it hassle free.

bigdean

Same am looking at prices. I would keep clear of simply electronics. Bought a camera off them that never showed up, refund took that long ended up going through the creadit card to get the money back.

jk1980
    Free Member

Steer clear of simply electronics! I ordered a phone from them and it never turned up! Getting a refund took about 8 weeks also!

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I got mine from here

Procamera Shop.co.uk

It took a bit long to arrive but I’d ordered it in plenty of time so wasn’t bothered but I did get an email saying the warehouse computers went down and there would be a slight delay whilst they shipped everything manually bla bla bla which I thought was a ploy whilst they took my money and ordered one in etc.

anyway, it arrived about a week later than expected but other than that, I can’t fault them or it.

its in there for £278.99

Black edition.

I nearly bought one from Simply Electronics until I read theyr reviews on photography forums. Shocking. 😯

MikeL
    Free Member

Cheers guys will keep looking 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Best price for GoPro Hero 3 Black ??’ is closed to new replies.