Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Best pound shop bargains
  • trumpton
    Free Member

Whats your best pound shop buys . Mines got to be a big bottle of fake muck of. Plus a double cd mix rave cd by Boy George.

any more?

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

Something for 50p

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Those generic top chain guides off auction sites and the like. About 7 quid not a pound though!

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Brake disc cleaner.

ton

GORRILA TAPE

fazzini

A pair of giraffe socks – they were for a secret santa at work (£5 budget) and I’m a tight-wad (unless bicycle related of course)…the recipient loved them too!

ads678

SPD-SL cleats £1 A pair (I bought 3 pairs) from pound shop in Rothwell, Leeds called ‘On Below’. Only done one ride so far with them but they seem to work Ok.

binners

Does B&M Bargains count?

They do 5 packs of Brannigans roast beef and mustard crisps (which are widely acknowleded as some of the most GGGGGRRRRRRR crisps in the world) for a quid

You’re welcome 😀

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

They do 5 packs of Brannigans roast beef and mustard crisps (which are widely acknowleded as some of the most GGGGGRRRRRRR crisps in the world) for a quid

Binners +1

They also sell packs of 2x 1/2 lb reeces cupcakes.

Reeces cupcakes aren’t actually that nice, but half a lb of peanut butter covered in chocolate is great for inducing a post ride coma!

trumpton
    Free Member

B and M is acceptable. It’s where I get my vaping liquid from for funnily enough one pound. I wouldn’t say I’m tight, just thrifty 😉

nealglover
    Free Member

My £1 shop bargain is a pair of reading glasses I bought when I forgot mine one day at work.
    Still using them 5 years later 🙂

It’s where I get my vaping liquid from for funnily enough one pound. I wouldn’t say I’m tight, just thrifty

Mix your own. It costs around £25/litre all in and you know what’s in it.
    B&M stuff would be £100/litre and is carp in comparison.

johndoh
    Free Member

Something for 50p

The Poundland in Harrogate was recently selling Christmas stock off at 25p an item – as we partially celebrated Christmas in the new year, this came in most helpful for a Christmas ‘Lucky Dip’ box I do every year for all the kids 🙂

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

The Poundland in Harrogate was recently selling Christmas stock off at 25p an item – as we partially celebrated Christmas in the new year, this came in most helpful for a Christmas ‘Lucky Dip’ box I do every year for all the kids 🙂

Local poundland closed down this time last year, I think we left with a decades worth of wrapping paper and tags for £1!

Also, tobelerone.

easily
    Free Member

Nothing. I always buy stuff that seems like a bargain, then I when I get home realise I wouldn’t have paid 75p for it anywhere else.

My worst ever secret Santa present was from a pound shop I reckon. It was a pair of giraffe socks! What am I supposed to do with them? I pretended to be delighted, of course.

nealglover – where do you get your ‘mix your own’ stuff from?

Cougar

Do “giraffe socks” come up to your neck?

Northwind

Haribo. I make a regular trip to poundland and buy £20 worth of haribo jelly babies. My favourite bit is that even when buying 5kg of sweets they still always offer you a cheap chocolate orange at the counter.

nealglover
    Free Member

nealglover – where do you get your ‘mix your own’ stuff from?

Darstarvapour.co.uk or theecigshop.co.uk both good and reliable.

boomerlives
    Free Member

but half a lb of peanut butter covered in chocolate is great

Chocolate flavoured lard with hints of vomit. US choc is yack

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Fray Bentos Corned Beef Pies in a tin.

binners

Woooaaaaah?!!!!

What?!!!!

Fray Bentos Corned beef pies in a tin?!!

And where could I procure such magic?

What a time to be alive! 😃

AlexSimon

Usb-c cable. Just as good as my Google one.
    Bought a £4 one of Amazon that wouldn’t hold in the socket at all!

doomanic

Strictly speaking not Pound Shop, but Aldi have Muc Off Urban wet or dry chain lube at 99p.

Cougar

Chocolate flavoured lard with hints of vomit. US choc is yack

That’s Hershey’s you’re thinking of.

joshvegas
    Free Member

That’s Hershey’s you’re thinking of.

Eh… While I am happy to accept that there is American chocolate that isn’t **** rank, Reese’s very much falls into the sicked up twice category.

theboatman
    Free Member

Vibrating cock ring, most Poundland’s near me. Only a £1 (funny that!) and at that price you can have a new one each time.

Or you could just move to a next level poshie, and wash it. Plus you could have all 5 bags of beef and mustard Brannigan’s without anyone moaning.

dingabell
    Free Member

How can anyone possibly not like Reece’s!!??
    Chocolate….. AND peanut butter in one tasty treat.
    I bought one of the massive 1/2 lb Reece’s cups at Christmas’s last year and ate it in one go.
    Didn’t even throw up.
    Go me.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Best pound shop bargains’ is closed to new replies.