Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Best Place to send my fox 34’s for a repair & service ?
  • applesandoranges23
    Free Member

Just wondering where in the UK would we be a good place to send my fox 34’s for a repair and service? THE rebound adjuster has seized and I don’t fancy pulling it with force and risk damaging it further.

Any recommendations? Thanks

Stigheed

I have only used TF Tuned and they have been brilliant for me.

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

J-Tech, Shrewsbury.

bruneep
    binman

Where are you located ?? Much easier to take it locally…

tomhoward

Tf tuned have a pickup and drop off courier service, and are brilliant, only service I use

jler1985

RSF in Plymouth are very good.

dyls

Mine were sent to jtech by my local bike shop and they came back better than they were new – really pleased with them.

peteimpreza

tF Tuned

orangespyderman

Another +1 for TF Tuned.

martinhutch

THE rebound adjuster has seized and I don’t fancy pulling it with force and risk damaging it further.

Very wise decision, from my direct experience! 🙂 I take it they’re out of warranty? – that should be a warranty job otherwise.

+1 TFTuned.

Always so good to deal with.

DezB
    Free Member

The peeps who took over from Mojo: https://www.silverfish-uk.com//contentpage/fox as they haven’t been suggested yet.

chakaping
    Free Member

Bounce in Preston are good too.

bonzodog
    Free Member

Another for J-Tech in Shrewsbury.

Top quality.

carlos
    Free Member

Where are you located ?? Much easier to take it locally…

Slick and Slide are located just down the road from me so super convenient. Rick is an all round top bloke that really knows his stuff, has all the gear and is very competitive if not cheaper. He can also arrange a courier if needed

(http://www.slickandslide.co.uk/)

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

fwiw I managed to fix mine myself without doing a full stripdown of the damper. I ditched the rusty ball bearing and replaced it with a load of thick grease. No detents, but thing to go wrong in future then. Depends how comfortable you are doing this sort of stuff obviously, but it doesn’t take that long, and the biggest job is taking it off and cleaning it which you have to do anyway.

beaker

TF are awesome. I’m only 20 mins from them and they replaced my shock bushing in less than 5 minutes when I dropped by. Great service!

submarined
    Free Member

TF may not be the cheapest, but I’m more than happy to pay for how good they are, and the wealth of knowledge they possess.

applesandoranges23
    Free Member

Thanks everyone, just to update I’ve sent my forks off to TF tuned today, simply cannot ignore the shire amount of recommendations of them. Will probably buy a shock from them in the new year also.

muddyground
    Free Member

TF again. Always come back better than new. Used them this year for a few sets – the worst being 15 year old Pike 454 that have never been serviced and have been well used. For £100 – and it must have been a quiet day – they not only serviced them, but machined up parts. Post was easy.

devash
    Free Member

Usually use J-Tech but TF Tuned have been great in the past. It’s amazing just how great forks / shocks feel when they get back from a pro service.

Just remember to keep on top of the service intervals in the mean time i.e. check and replace oil and seals in the lowers as per Fox’s recommendations.

Tracey

Just had two shocks, Ohlins and Rockshox, serviced at Plush Suspension. Think they now do the Specialized stuff instead of in house.
    Turned round in a week from posting to getting back and were very informative throughout the process.
    Fitted them both tonight so will see what they are like over the Xmas rides.

trusty

The boys at Sprung have always been good, plus it’s handy for me as I can drop bits off

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Best Place to send my fox 34’s for a repair & service ?’ is closed to new replies.