Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Best place to sell/recyc your old mobile phones
  • ratswithwings
    Free Member

I wanna sell some of my old mobile phones that are archaic if not prehistoric. Anyone have any tips/websites that give you a bit of cash for them?

njee20
    Free Member

Mazuma seemed good whenever I’ve got rid of phones, when I looked recently at some older models though they were worth chuff all, but that’s probably the case anywhere!

Stoner
    Free Member

I got a fair price off mazuma, and it’s proper easy.

fingerbike
    Free Member
    ratswithwings
    Free Member

Cheers I’ll look at that and just recyc the old phones.

IHN

Mazuma offered me 37p for my old phone 🙂

Cougar

Fonebank all the way for me. Good prices and good service. The Post Office are supposed to be good too IIRC.

A word of caution, some of the companies advertising the absolute best prices will make any old excuse to give you a fraction of that, there’s a lot of shysters out there.

Here is a good start – http://mobilevaluer.com/ – read the associated forum to check out the company.

Blackhound

Just been talking about this on R5. They reckoned ebay was probably best for best price, mentioned shysters like cougar above while accepting people just want rid and these companies are easiest.

scholarsgate
    Free Member

try TechRadar they have a comparison engine.

soma_rich
    Free Member
    Cougar

shysters like cougar

Hey! (-:

Sure, private sale (such as eBay) is usually going to net you a bit more money if it’s something half decent. It’s probably not going to be a lot more though, and it’s faff. Is it worth the hassle of eBay for the sake of a few quid? Probably worth looking at other auctions and comparing sales with what the comparison sites give you and making a decision.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Best place to sell/recyc your old mobile phones’ is closed to new replies.