Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Best place to sell a PS4?
  • Jamie
    Free Member

If you don’t want to post? Guessing it’s just Gumtree?

simonalex99

Cex, for quick sell but only probably get around £100 (depending on model). Gumtree be more, but may take longer as more ads. Cash converters would be the worse place

siwhite
    Free Member

Keep it, at least until this is released!

[video]https://youtu.be/D4Q_XYVescc[/video]

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Red Dead Redemption is on the way…what better way to spend a winter’s evening?*

*OK is better to be MTBing through the wild freezing morass until guided the last 100 metres by the welcoming lights of pub flickering out of the gloom. As you approach you hear (carried by the chill wind) muffled gales of tipsy laughter from your awaiting companions therein. Arriving, you throw the bike down in the snowdrift of a beer-garden. Just as you’re wrestling your helmet off at the entrance the pub-door unexpectedly swings outwards. A huddle of strangers are leaving. the laughter and cheery hubbub blares from the opening. There appears from the doorway the woman of your dreams. She looks you square in the eye with almost a look of surprise and recognition. But you’ve never met each other before. Somehow you both feel the warmth of recognition. You both stumble over some words, looking each other right in the eyes. You seem to hear them make a joke about your steaming head. You smile. Meltwater drips from a forelock onto you nose. This second seems to last ten. They smile. You smile back. Why are you grinning? Why is she grinning? Stop grinning you dazzled fools! No, wait, don’t stop! This is the part of life where grinning like a loon is necessary but inexplicably involuntary and natural. Anyway, her friends are ahead now, calling her to the car-park. You hear her name for the first time. And snow is falling. And you know by that sideways quizzical glance that you’ll see her again. And now … ale. Lots.

Jamie
    Free Member

I appreciate the keep it sentiments, but due to life about to take a massive swerve I am having to offload some ballast.

Hopefully in the future I will pick up a Pro to play RDR2 and Last Of Us 2.

core

I’ve posted a wanted ad for one fairly recently and still haven’t got one……… Where are you based?

smogmonster

Apologies for the thread hijack…Core mine is going up for sale at the weekend as ive just bought a gaming PC. Great condition, half a dozen or so games inc. BF1, Titanfall2, COD, Alien Isolation, Last of Us, Batman, and The Division. Judging by Ebay i’m looking for about £180, plus about a tenner for postage if needed, im near Darlington

Jamie
    Free Member

I’ve posted a wanted ad for one fairly recently and still haven’t got one……… Where are you based?

I’m in Cambs area (P’boro), Core.

I think I am the only one on here in here.

I do wonder if not posting limits things somewhat.

stevied
    Free Member

Any FB selling groups near you?

Jamie
    Free Member

Turns out Gumtree was the best. One interested party, lived just round the corner and paid asking price.

Guess it’s timing more than anything.

onlysteel
    Free Member

Was her name Louise?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Best place to sell a PS4?’ is closed to new replies.