Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Best place to buy Ti springs.
  • robhughes
    Free Member

Any ideas guys and gals……

coatesy
    Free Member

Try Loco, pretty sure he had a batch in recently.

robhughes
    Free Member

Hey coatesy.yer iv’e seen Si’s but there bloomin expensive.He does my shocks for me but those springs must be made out of unobtanium… 😆

cnud
    Free Member

If its shock you’re after, TF Tuned £100 for mine

toys19
    Free Member

I got mine for 80 quid from sprung loaded, its on facebook.

toys19
    Free Member
    foxman
    Free Member

Got to be TFTUNED, They actually have the springs in stock , rather than pre order .

robhughes
    Free Member

sprungloadeds sites down and don’t do face book… 😀

MSP

From sprungloaded facebook page

Ladies and Gents it destroys me to say it but after a spate of bad luck and personal money issues Sprungloaded is no longer.

cnud
    Free Member

Doh, too slow

alexandersupertramp
    Free Member

TF for me.
    Ordered from one of pre order ads. Sold the wrong spring after asking which to get. So had to sell that to pre order from another pre order ad. Payed June 7th I cancelled last week fed up waiting. Ordered from TF Wednesday and it was here Friday. But it was a massive £5 extra with postage. 😉
    So from 1st order to receiving spring nearly 3 months and i could have had one of the shelf from TF.

LoCo
    Free Member

All I say is there is quite a difference in the quality of ti springs, I’ve recently seen some with flecks of corrosion in them (impurities ) and the overall finish was very bad, angle ground non square ends etc. along with rates that were up to 75lbs/inches out, you do get what you pay for.
    We have a some in stock in various sizes from 2″ to 3.5″ strokes, a proper webshop is under construction so not all stock is listed on the site ATM.

robhughes
    Free Member

Si.I know yours will be that price for a reason but have spent tooo much lately so yours are a bit out of my league at the mo.. 🙁
    But if there’s any stw discount offers about…lololol(joke)
    I,ll be sending a new van RC up to you Si for some more voodoo magic please squire but thinking about it i’d rather buy off you so may be biting the bullet.
    How does this work though…..
    If i do the spring calcs on tf,mojo and J-tech the results are.

wieght – 140lbs
    stroke – 2″
    travel – 5.5

TFt-(28% sag) 420 spring
    Mojo- 466 spring
    J-tech- 460 spring

Tft’s one was right for me on my spicy and i got a 325 ti spring.Why the big difference in results.Just don;t want to get it wrong as it will be an expensive mistake.

This one is for this… 😉

granny_ring

Sorry for hijack..
    LoCo sent you email re shock tune for my prophet.

Cheers OP

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Pretty sure I looked up sprung loaded springs on eBay a while back and found the business itself listed for sale…

robhughes
    Free Member

Shall we all chip in and buy it… 🙂

robhughes
    Free Member

Si.Can you shed some light on which spring i need please bud..
    Could i use a 400 x 2 Ti and just pre-load it a bit.
    Cheers…

LoCo
    Free Member

Hi Rob, sorry got involved with painting yesterday ( I hate painting)
    Anyway, yes you could run a 400, although I’m slightly concerned it maybe a bit too soft depending on your setup and how you ride, with a tune it’d be less of an issue as we can better match the shock to the spring compression wise, also with Titanium the spring can ‘feel’ softer although the rate is the same due to the way the TI works as a coil.
    A 450 maybe a safer option, we offer an exchange offer on the springs as long as there are no marks etc. As it’ll be clear fairly quickly if it’s too soft.

robhughes
    Free Member

Hi Si.Will mail you now bud…

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Best place to buy Ti springs.’ is closed to new replies.