Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Best place to buy Oakleys?
  • duckman

Bet my 11 yo I could get further down our Cul de Sac on one wheel than he could.If I won he had to put a Disney princess bell and tassels on his grips, he demanded my sunglasses if he won; Little sod monstered me. I am making a rod for my own back, but can anybody point me to an on-line bargain. I think I will go for Oakleys as he will recognise the brand and look after them (and I am kind of fond of him)

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

here maybe?

not used online but brought from them at a show once and they seemed like nice people.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I bought 2 pairs recently from shadestation.co.uk, ordered online about 0100 hrs Thursday, arrived Friday lunchtime, from 2 different places (the branch and the warehouse I think). Seems to be a very good/wide range, fast free delivery, and very good customer service (when my glasses arrived, there was a little card in telling me how much I would have to put towards me next purchase had I registered for an account when I ordered. Since I wanted a case as well I just rang them, and there was no problem giving me the £12 off a £15 Oakley case, still with free delivery). And sweeties in all the parcels.

Merak

Both of those are good shouts. As your boy’s 11 maybe ebay for a 2nd hand pair, or indeed the classifieds on here.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

China……

duckman

Alas Mr Hippy, riding or hillwalking with him getting his eyes damaged as I walk on unconcerned in me racing jackets would invlove just a wee frisson of guilt 😀

lunge

I’ve always used Eyewearoutlet, good service, quick delivery and a pretty good price as well.

skiboy
    Free Member

internetopticians

i have brought 3 pairs from them in the last 4yrs, they do full oakley custom sevice as well,

very quick and reliable.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Duckman, it’s been done before. Someone tested the jokeleys, and they are uv resistant. In fact, its harder to make polycarbonate that isn’t. His eyes will be fine.
    Stuff like that, lasted about five minutes in my eleven year hands.

matthewjb
    Free Member

I’ve used EyeWearOutlet as well. Recommended as long as they have what you want.

freeagent
    Free Member

another vote for Eyewear outlet – very good service.
    I also bought a pair from CRC not so long ago, which were in a sale.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Best place to buy Oakleys?’ is closed to new replies.