Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Best place for complete bike deals?
  • chief9000
    Free Member

Afternoon gents,

I’m looking for a road bike for the mrs. I want her to have an ok bike, but at the same time don’t want to break the bank in case she packs it in after a couple of rides. I am looking for places with deals.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good website where I might be able to find last year, or even the year before models at good prices.

Cheers

scaredypants
    ndg
    Free Member

merlin bikes are excellent value

stevelolly
    Free Member

Try here http://www.chrisbikes.co.uk . Recently got a cracking deal off him on a Giant Anthem but he deals mainly in road bikes. Ring him for the best deals though , it’ll be worth your while.

Steve

Cheezpleez

+1 for Paul’s. I bought a Giant Reign from them a few years back with 50% off and they were really good to deal with. Had a problem with the rear hub and they bent over backwards to sort it out for me.

joeyj
    Free Member

Start cycles are good (the Newcastle branch is anyway) really good service and they know what they are talking about some really good deals at the moment too just picked my Merida 0 nine pro 1000d last week and its great and all for £1040 as I have bought their before have a look at their website worth a look.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Best place for complete bike deals?’ is closed to new replies.