Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 217 total)
  • Best number plate ever
  • peteroughton169
    Free Member

Judge jules used to have a merc with ‘disco x’ on it, saw it outside code in birmingham one night. Theres a discovery with’ tory boy’ on round the corner too.

MoreCashThanDash

Used to be an XJS with CAV17Y which I hoped belonged to a dentist

A well known producer of gentlemens special interest movies rides round Nottingham in a big 4×4 with the plate B16.0MAR

tomhoward

There’s a Ferrari (it’s been on a few, the owner is the proprietor of an Italian supercar exotica dealer/bodyshop) in Honley/Huddersfield that has G1 RLS.

His son has a top spec range rover with A1EX. Guess his name? Ill give you a clue, it’s not Daniel.

nealglover
    Free Member

I’m trying to buy FA57 WAX at the moment for one of the Valeting/Detailing Vans.

Gary_M
    Free Member

tory boy

How does that work?

harrytoo
    Free Member

I have Seen “1 POD” on the back of a smart 4wd parked in Haldon Car park with bike racks on…..

So who’s is it??

Rochey
    Free Member

I’ve seen R1 on a Range Rover, mate had A 1.6v VW (A16 VVW) and 10tus (Lotus), I’ve also seen 51MON (Simon) to name a few.

peteroughton169
    Free Member

Ile have a proper look when I get home off holiday, its an old style plate though

scaredypants

There’s a pic on the www somewhere of a drain-cleaning van with
    WH0 5HAT

scaredypants

tory boy
    How does that work?

AR53 OLE ?

peteroughton169
    Free Member

TOR 780Y, thats it

CountZero

Very, very difficult to top the one belonging to a bloke who lives not far from me:

stufield
    Free Member

F1 ELD

BPO 1 L on a BP van near hemel hempstead

failedengineer

Saw BRA 38B on a Range Rover recently. Driven by a brassy looking blonde ….

falkirk-mark

BPO1L used to be on a sample van in Grangemouth. Stu word was it went down south

rOcKeTdOg

the Urologist at work has H2O DOC on his carrera 4

colp

See V14GRA on a vectra park at Delamere a lot.

Best ever though:

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

CAB 1T on a black cab.

M1 NCE on a butchers van.

P155 AFF on a 911, admittedly this only really works if you are Scottish.

Gary_C

BJ51 SUX on a Volvo.

M155 OXO on a Range Rover Sport, driven by a tasty looking blonde…

C9 UNT on Rob Warner’s Mercedes.

lord
    Free Member

my relative tried and failed

sweepy
    Free Member

I used to see a white e-type with 007 on the plate, I think the guy wrote it off in a massive crash.

benz
    Free Member

My wife was unimpressed with my choices for her 40th…..

A11 FUD or B16 FUD

Above may only mean something to those folks in Alex Salmond land, but FUD = lady-part…..

richardk
    Free Member

Local lorry has C1DER on it, not sure if that’s actual reg plate or a mockup.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I’ve seen ____ DUH, that was well cool, I’d like OMG 111

gonetothehills
    Free Member

H1 D HO on a Bentley GT stands out amongst the many that litter the foothills of the Cheshire Alps. Rather hoping there’s a matching one in the garage ending HI.

brakes
    Free Member

IIRC the Bentley plate is now on a rather naff Range Rover. Was on a Merc S Class for a while.

I know exactly where they are Flash on the embankment.

kcr
    Free Member

A former neighbour of mine was regular visited by someone driving a Bentley with the registration “G2”. By sheer chance I later worked with someone who explained that it belonged to a member of a well known West of Scotland family who were pals of David Murray, made a lot of money in mining and land, and allegedly purchased the “G” series. “G1” went on the mother’s Rolls Royce, “G2” on the oldest brother’s Bentley, and so on down through the other family members to “G9″…
    Apparently they had a bit of a reputation, and Mr G2 was barred from Gleneagles for attacking someone in the bar.

Just looked him up, and apparently times are tougher:
    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/flash-thug-parades-spanking-new-1165831
    Still got expensive tastes in number plates!

flap_jack
    Free Member

4DSL and 1NET near here. Don’t know if it is related, but we got FOTP in our area quite a while ago…

footflaps

I saw BMW 1 on a 7 series near Theale.

brakes
    Free Member

I’ve seen a bog standard diesel Audi A3 a few times round here with the reg, A3.

stgeorge

THE 911 on a 911 funnily enough 🙂

murf
    Free Member

I saw V1CKY on a wee red merc coupe some years ago, looked pretty smart.

simmy
    Free Member

PE11 RVY on a Nissan Juke.

I don’t believe this is a Private Plate as it appeared when the 11 plates came out.

Back in 2002 the DVLA gave out loads of Plates for the Preston area starting PO02

Nobby

I’ve seen VA91 NAL near where I live in Manchester. Perhaps he/she is a gynecologist?

91? VA61 NAL can be seen regularly outside a particular private hospital in Kent

H1 BYE was last seen on a Buell

Klunk
    Free Member

£1k would get me K1VNK all i would need then is a car to put it on, oh and a charisma bypass 😉

mudshark
    Free Member

CF – I used to pass 2 BE / NOT 2B on the way to work past Chelsea Embankment, owned by this chap:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Bourne_%28developer%29

sugdenr
    Free Member

A top barrister used to have plate that described his speciality, L1 BEL. There was even a court case over it when he croaked.

stevenieve
    Free Member

BO55 CRC on a Nissan GTR parked up at a large warehouse in Doagh, Northern Ireland.

martinxyz
    Free Member

Was talking about private plates with the bosses wife yesterday. Was saying that if I was ever to splash out on one it would only be one with MFA in it.

With a bit of small print at the bottom of the plate to describe what it stands for. (means **ck all)

BurnBob
    Free Member

There is a lorry around the borders which I see all the time. It’s always carrying hay or straw usually with a trailer full too. Number plate is CO05 HAY.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 217 total)

The topic ‘Best number plate ever’ is closed to new replies.