Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • 'Best' MP3 player?
  • mk1fan
    Free Member

Ok. I know nothing of MP3 players but am tempted with getting one.

Requirements: Easy to use. Suitable to be worn whilst riding/running etc… Good battery life. Not too fragile.

So what's worth considering or should I just get an ipod?

orena45

Sony Walkman series are very good. Come bundled with high quality earphones too which most other mp3 players forget about.

geoffj

Plenty of options from Sony, iRiver etc., but the package of iPod + iTunes is pretty hard to beat IMHO.

nicko74

I'm a big fan of the Cowon D2 – it's small, but with a 2.5" touch screen. It also has an SD slot and can accept SD cards up to 32GB; unlike the Creative Zen, files on the SD card are combined into the library with files that are on the player (ie it's seamless). Supports all sorts of video, plus has FM and DAB radio. Battery life is a claimed 52 hours, and sound is a) good and b) epically adjustable through the multi-band equaliser.

Having said all that, Sony hardware rocks, and the sound from the Sony MP3 players is all renowned.

mk1fan
    Free Member

Cheers.

An integrated radio would be good. Although, I have no need for video or pictures. Just music.

ton

wtf are you asking about mp3 players for on a mtb website ffs

ask the shop………….. 🙄

see what i did there……… 😉

mk1fan
    Free Member

Difference is I asked an open question on a subject that people can answer.

You asked a closed question to a group that couldn't answer it.

See what I did there. No, thought not.

ton

i thought my question was very open………..
    it being about bikes on a bike forum……….. 😀

ton

ignore this

ton

and this

sockpuppet

should i be posting two or three times?? 😉

anyway, ipod shuffle. siiiiiiiiiiiiimples. cheap and ace, can can operate the controls with gloves on, without looking.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

I asked this just before Christmas and amongst others was recomended the Sansa Clip

It was for my son but I have to say it's excellent! I wanted somethign which was just for music – no photos etc. It's a brilliant little thing, also has an FM radio and sounds really good. Very easy to use and very small. There are larger capacity too if you need more space.

porterclough
    Free Member

New ipod nano has radio (and can pause/record radio)

mk1fan
    Free Member

ton – Member
    i thought…

Now that's funny.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘'Best' MP3 player?’ is closed to new replies.