Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Best /most economical way to book open flights ?
  • Keva
    Free Member

I have three months off work starting in a months time, September is taken care of I have a one way ticket booked to Lima and will be in Peru for a month. I’ve now decided I’m going to spend the rest of my time in Australia and NZ visiting friends and family. I’ll then need to get back to Heathrow sometime around the beginning of December.

Looking on the ‘net quickly it could cost around £2000 just to get from Lima to Sydney if I don’t look for some kind of deal, I phoned Opodo and they said I need to contact an airline direct and enquire about ‘open tickets’.

Can anyone give me any pointers as to which airline offers good deals on these kind of trips, I don’t know the exact dates I will leave Lima for Sydney and from there when I’ll be flying over to NZ ?

Kev

iDave
    Free Member

Try a round the world ticket from trailfinders

crispo
    Free Member

If you could get some dates together you could try http://www.skyscanner.net/ I always find this to be good for finding the best tickets.

However if you want to be flexible then some kind of round the world ticket might be best as iDave just said.

Keva
    Free Member

thanks iDave.. sorted with Trail finders.

Kev

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Best /most economical way to book open flights ?’ is closed to new replies.