Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Best mixed environment MDM
  • surfer
    Free Member

Company not large but all staff digitally enabled (circa 600 employees) We have a mainly Windows environment but also quite a large mobile workforce who use iPads. Our smartphones are moving to Android. I inherited Sophos but it really seems limited and our mobile workers often have to come into the SD to allow them to make config changes on the device which really defeats the object of an MDM.
    A product that did all 3 would be ideal but our Windows users are pretty much tied down so we really only need something for IOS and maybe Android. The prices for the main players are eye watering so before accepting a (skewed!) business case from one of my team I was wondering what experience the STW collective had of whats out there?

Cheers

codybrennan
    Free Member

Intune is appealing to me these days. Feature wise it has all you need from the specifications you’ve listed, ties nicely into AD. Most of our customers (I’m in security) are talking about it as an MDM solution.

surfer
    Free Member

Thanks Codybrennan from what I heard that would be a frontrunner for me as well. The AD integration is useful although that doesn’t apply to the IOS devices, although I understand Intune has a solution for this. The llicensing costs seem quite high which may make it more expensive than Airwatch

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Best mixed environment MDM’ is closed to new replies.